Chapter 59 The Birth of Rumors

After educating Yaches for a few days, Lovell felt that staying at home and training the dog was not good for his body and spirit, so he decided to take a break and just take Yaches out for a walk today to relax.

But due to the fact that Yaches couldn't walk well once he left Lofer's hand, they could only go out hand in hand.

At this time, Arthur didn't know how many times he felt that the opportunity had come, and he volunteered, saying that he was afraid that Yahus would get mad and the owner could not control it, so he was willing to go out and stand by randomly in case of emergency.

Then Lovell glanced at the machine steward next to him.

Arthur felt a pain in his heart, knowing that there was no chance again, but he still insisted on fighting for it: "The robot butler doesn't know how to adapt to changes like me."

Lovell, who should have refused outright, thought for a moment and said, "Let's talk about it later."

Then he took Yaches and went out.

Arthur was stunned for a moment, and then couldn't help being ecstatic. He had been imprisoned for several years. Although he didn't know the reason, this was the only time that Lovell was loosened. He seemed to see the dawn of hope, and freedom was ahead.

Recently, due to the exposure of Xiyoulai's whereabouts, the outside has become less peaceful. Although a lot of them have been stopped, many unidentified dangerous bugs have also sneaked in, and the more powerful they are, the more extraordinary they are.

In addition, since he didn't want to be watched, Lovell decided not to go out and just took Yaches for a stroll in the residential area of the male insect. This place was specially built for the male insect. Everything is the best, including the scenery. Also excellent.

The reason why Lovell was unwilling to walk around here before was because it was easy to encounter some male insects without eyes.

But now in this special period, the insects in the family will advise their owners not to go out as much as possible, so the male insects in other families will also have the same concerns as Lovell, but they are not like Lovell who live leisurely and like to gather in crowds. Having fun, the originally quiet residential area became a lot more lively.

After walking for a while, you can see male insects sitting in various gardens and facilities on the roadside, surrounded by several of his females.

If there's only one male, it's okay and he doesn't make much noise. If there are several males meeting together, it will be very noisy and torturous.

They saw Luofel, who was usually invisible to insects, walking slowly by. Not to mention being scared of insects, their voices subconsciously became much quieter. Even though he was strangely holding a female insect hand in hand, they didn't dare to be more curious. After all, Mo Lin is still lying in the hospital, so he has warned many people not to be impulsive.

But there are always bugs who dare to talk to Lovell, such as Monyler, Dalifa, and Kagar, who are also S-class males like Lovell. They also have their own castles, but they are far away and inconvenient, so I would also come to the Imperial Capital's residence to stay for a few days from time to time.

The recent glorious deeds of Siyoulai have been publicized by Lovell, which has single-handedly raised the popularity of the entire Shadow Realm and has become a popular topic among male insects.

The beautiful and mysterious killer, who had endured the murder of his father for many years, easily hid in the palace after being hunted, and finally met the lonely male insect imprisoned on the "tower".