Chapter 52 Rebellious Puppy

Morin has been in a coma since he was sent to the hospital. Although there is no danger to his life, he will not be able to get up unless he lies down for more than a year. The rare incident of male insect injury has also caused a great sensation on the insect network. .

Even Lovell couldn't torture an A-level young male like this for no reason.

But as long as the insect is not dead, it is impossible to expect Lovell to apologize. He can only say that he must give a reasonable cause and effect, accept it or not, and let the insect emperor personally interrogate him.

The Insect Emperor rubbed his brows tiredly and looked at Luo Feier who was kneeling under his throne. His words did not sound like he was asking an apology, as if an older man was asking his awkward junior: "Why are you so angry at Molin?" ?"

Lovell said: "He wants to steal my things."

"what?"

Lovell lowered his eyes: "It's nothing, nothing too important."

"Lie." The Insect Emperor deliberately emphasized his tone: "Do you think I don't know what Morin wants from you?"

Lovell was exposed, and his expression was not unnatural at all. He deliberately weakened the presence of Yaches in it and said: "No matter what it is, he is not qualified to ask me for it. Since he dares to be rude to me, he should be punished. of."

In fact, the Insect Emperor didn't care about Morin's life or death, and also believed that Morin should be taught a lesson. Since he had to be taught a lesson, as long as he didn't die, whether it was light or heavy, it would be whatever Lovell liked.

What actually concerned him was that the slum girl that he hated back then and that Lovell insisted on keeping with him had grown into a teenager.

Since she already belongs to Lovell, what kind of good female insect can she be that can be intimate with Morin for a few days? She is already dirty and is not worthy of touching Lovell. The Insect Emperor thought for a moment and then said: "You are still too cruel." If it's too heavy, you can give that young female to Morin as compensation for him."

Lovell's hand on his lap tightened, and he frowned: "No, does your Majesty think I am wrong?"

The Insect Emperor still had to consider Lovell's emotions and explained: "No, but now there is a lot of discussion in the empire, so you have to show your attitude."

Lovell snorted coldly: "My attitude is very simple. That's what he deserves. What's mine is mine and no one can touch it."

The Insect Emperor felt that Lovell's unreasonable and domineering character was also related to his indulgence, and he would not criticize anything harshly, but he still asked disapprovingly: "What if I have to give the young female to Morin?"

"Then..." Murderous intent flashed through Luo Feier's eyes: "I will kill him."

The Insect Emperor was choked by his frankness. He was angry and helpless, and he was reluctant to do anything to Lovell.

In the end, the Insect Emperor waved his sleeves, tried to frighten Lovell with an angry face like an unteachable boy, and ordered him to be placed under house arrest in the palace for a month, giving him a short punishment and then leaving.

It's just that he failed to scare Lovell at all. After all, the so-called house arrest was no different from his usual stay in the palace for a period of time. The only thing that made him unhappy was that Yaches was not qualified to come in.

Lovell, who planned to delay the solution of Yaches, could only deal with it online, but the effect would be much worse than on-site.

After being imprisoned in the exclusive side hall of the palace, Lovell did not go to Yahus immediately. Instead, he ordered the insects of the Erich family to tell everyone about everything that had happened since Yahus and Morin met. Things, even what I ate that day, were compiled into files and passed on.