Chapter 18 Ansu

On the third night when Yaches stayed in Lovell's room, Lovell went crazy and smashed many things, including Yaches' unlucky head, before finally falling asleep.

Lovell's order was that Yaches could not leave his side, so the robot butler could only come in with a treatment device and treat Yaches' wounds on the sofa opposite the bed.

Although there was some bleeding, Luo Feier was not very strong and hit it with a cup, so the injury was not serious. However, the effect of the treatment device was not as good as that of the treatment chamber, so it took a long time.

Lovell, who had just fallen asleep, woke up again at this moment. He sat up silently and looked at Yaches with a blank expression on his face.

Yaches couldn't help but feel nervous, because he couldn't predict what Lovell would do next.

Lovell looked at Yaches for a long time, then looked away, and said in a completely nonchalant tone: "It's you, you were beaten again."

Fortunately, Lovell recognized him this time. Yaches breathed a sigh of relief: "It's... me, the head of the family."

After hearing this, Luo Feier smiled and said: "Are you desperate for your life? Dare you call me the master of the house?"

Yahus was confused: "What are you calling me for?"

"What do you want to be called?"

"Master?" Yahus asked tentatively.

Lovell laughed again: "You are not really beaten stupid, are you? Are you afraid that the male father will hear you?"

As soon as Yaches heard this, he knew that Lovell's memory was confused again, but it was the first time that he was so calm. He wondered if this meant that the head of the family was about to recover.

Yaches didn't know who Lofel recognized him as in his memory this time, so he didn't speak randomly and remained silent.

Fortunately, Lovell didn't want him to answer. He didn't have much energy. After saying a few words, he slowly lay down and said in a sleepy voice: "But Mr. Xiong is old and won't live much longer. I I won't hit you again, Ansu..."

Soon, Lovell closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

Yaches turned around and asked the machine butler: "Ansu, who is it?"

The robot butler said: "The female slave of the previous head of the Erich family was also the father of the family in the blood of the family."

Yaches was stunned: "What's wrong with him?"

"Death by bone extraction."

Yaches's pupils shrank, and he looked at Lovell's peaceful sleeping face, thinking of his female father, and his heart seemed to twitch twice.

No one can understand better than him what it feels like when a female father stops breathing in front of his eyes and his body slowly loses its temperature.

It turns out that the head of the family is a noble male, and he will also experience such painful things...

After Lovell finally mistook Yaches for Ansu, he began to slowly get better and gradually returned to normal.

It's just that the energy spent during the illness still has to be made up slowly.

His face was whiter than the paper, without a trace of blood, and his eyes were all green and black, as if he hadn't slept for several days and nights. When he walked, he would take a small breath every three steps and a big breath after every five steps.