Chapter 112 I don't know where to start

Lovell's return to the Erich Castle caused quite a stir outside, just like the time when he suddenly lost his nerve and scattered all the insects, and there were many different opinions.

After learning about this, the females of the Elrich family were the most concerned. They all wanted to come to inquire about the news and ask the family master what his plan was and when they would return.

The Daolos were busy renovating the castle. Before getting a definite reply from Lovell, no matter who asked what, the answer was "I don't know."

There are many bugs asking about Daolo, and even more are looking for information from Lovell, the bug in question. Male bugs like Weilan, who have a fairly good relationship with him, are already asking when they can participate in Airi. Castle's reopening party.

But Lovell is... very busy.

Yaches was determined to complete the seven days of the best time, and no one could stop him. Most of the time, he would sit on it rebelliously and do it by himself, and Lovell could not get even half a step out of the door.

Lovell tried to reason with Yaches, telling him that this was illegal behavior and hoped that he would return from his lost ways.

But Yahs is the leader of the criminals, and Lovell himself is always an unreasonable insect. How can he explain it? After all, he will bear the consequences.

Of course, Yaches also has his own sense of proportion, and will set aside time for him to recuperate based on Lovell's physical condition. However, this time is really urgent, and Lovell will inevitably feel sleepy.

After all, this is the first time for Mr. Duke. Although he thinks the taste is very good, he should not be able to do it with ease.

In his free time, apart from sleeping, Lovell would sit on the balcony for a while and bask in the sun, using the terminal to reply to those overly curious males.

It was precisely because Lovell showed up on the balcony for a while every day, and seemed to have no other problems except being a little tired, that made D'Aolo and the others feel relieved and did not force their way in.

The Insect Emperor asked Lovell on the terminal: Now that you are back, when will you come to the palace to talk to me?

Not long after Mingxi died, Lovell would feel uncomfortable seeing the Insect Emperor in a short period of time, so he began to shirk, saying that he would wait a few days.

The Insect Emperor asked again: Why did you suddenly return to the castle? You didn't even listen to my advice before.

Lovell didn't want to hide it, he told the truth: I want to marry the female queen, and returning to the castle will make it easier for him to manage the family.

When the Insect Emperor heard this, he was immediately overjoyed. No matter how he tried to persuade Lovell to marry a female, it was of no use. In recent years, he had lost his temper and was like a bomb that would explode if anyone touched it. Now he was finally moved and even... It's really a joyful thing to have chosen the female queen right away.

If he wants to switch to another male insect, the Insect Emperor may have to check whether the female monarch's status, status and appearance are worthy of the empire's noble S-class male insect. However, in recent years, his demands on Lovell have become more and more unrestrained after repeated setbacks. Low, it's a good thing to get married.

The Insect Emperor asked with a smile: Which one do you like?

Luo Feier didn't want to tell the insect emperor that Yahus was still alive. After thinking about it for a while, he had an idea in his mind and said in a calm tone: Your Majesty may not have heard of the insects in the Dark Star Territory.