Chapter 93 Be my female monarch

After suffering so much and suffering so much, why would I come back to you?

Lovell, you guys are all like this, and you don't spare any extra space to consider the female's feelings, so you're not wrong either.

However, you can at least feel that it would be better for Yachs to be the master who controls everything and control his own destiny, or to be a little pet that can be slaughtered by insects.

Yaches has paid too much to become the master. All the blood in his body has been replaced before he has reached this point. He has just been able to breathe. I don't want to cause cracks in Anke again because of your appearance.

Since you chose to abandon him first, and he finally decided to let go, so it was a clean break. Isn't it good to be a stranger?

The Duke of the Empire, the Sinful Insect of the Dark Star Territory, you are originally insects from two different worlds, and you should not have any intersection.

You won't be willing to be trapped in the Dark Star Territory by Yaches for the rest of your life.

Lovell, I can convince Yachs to send you back to the Empire.

"As long as you can continue...when Yaches is dead."

Seeing that Yaches and Lovell were not getting along well and causing trouble, Siolai knew that there would be no peace in the future. There would be no good results if the two were both too tough insects.

Although Siolai was also looking forward to Yaches giving birth to insect cubs with the blood of an S-class male insect, if it continued like this, the gains would definitely outweigh the losses, so he considered sending Lovell away.

Even if Lover was indifferent to the suffering Yaches suffered, Siolai expected that Lover's character would definitely not be able to bear being controlled by an insect. This could be seen from his ever-present scowl, so he threw A bait that Lovell couldn't refuse.

Now, Siolai smiled, waiting for Lovell's answer.

After Luo Feier stared and thought for a moment, he said coldly: "Don't mind your own business. I want to leave, and Yaches should be the one to see me off."

Siyoulai's face suddenly fell. It was indeed very difficult to talk to a male insect, especially a male insect like Lovell.

If the gender were changed, he would be beaten and the matter would be over.

...

Since it didn't make sense, Siolai bowed and jumped out of the window and left.

Not long after, there were hidden insects who sent a lot of various books to relieve Lovell's boredom. They said that the leader would not be back for a while, and if you need anything, please just ask, and then they withdrew.

The females hunched over and lowered their heads the whole time, not daring to look directly at Lovell, for fear that their eyes would fall out if they looked at him too many times.

Lovell has no interest in reading books either, because books are similar to movies, they are all written by female insects out of fantasy, they are absurd and boring.

But all the insects in the Dark Star Territory know how Lovell was brought to the Dark Star Territory. It is impossible for him to have access to technological products such as terminals that can contact the outside world, so he can only take paper ones. The book barely makes do.

Lovell was really bored. After sitting for a while, he picked out a novel called "The Prince's Little Female Slave" from the pile of books.

At first, because of the word "Crown Prince", Lovell subconsciously thought of Ming Xi, whom he hated, and was somewhat repelled. However, fortunately, the prince in the book was very different from Ming Xi in terms of personality and appearance. Far away, I gradually accepted it and became fascinated by it without realizing it.