Chapter 16 Stay with me

Hearing Lovell's voice, Yaches froze in fear. The robot butler did not say that the master of the house still had his own will at this time. He shrunk himself in Lovell's arms and shouted awkwardly and awkwardly: " House, head of the house?"

"Shut up, noisy..." Lovell finished tiredly, lowered his head, and rested his forehead on Yaches's shoulder. His arms hugged him tighter and tighter until he couldn't stop shaking due to too much force.

Even Yachs felt a little suffocated.

Lovell still couldn't hold it back and bit Yaches a few times to satisfy his cravings, but the skin was not even broken.

It only made Yaches feel itchy and he squirmed a few times uncomfortably.

After almost two hours, both the mental and physical strength of the male had reached its limit. Lovell just held Yaches in his arms and fell asleep while sitting.

Yaches remained obediently motionless until Lovell's breathing became even and he fell into a deep sleep. Then he carefully helped Lovell lie down, covered him with pillows and quilts, and then quietly stepped out.

The machine steward outside the door touched Yaches's head, smiled gently and praised, "Thank you for your hard work, you did a good job."

Yaches touched the area where he had been bitten, but now there were no traces at all.

He shook his head. He didn't feel it was hard, there was no loss, and he could still be so close to the head of the family.

When Luo Feier woke up again, he found that he was holding a soft quilt in his arms, which felt a little different from the thing he held before falling asleep.

He always didn't like other insects to get too close to him. Except for the insect emperor's hug, which he couldn't refuse, any other insect would be disliked by him equally.

But after holding Yaches consciously for so long, he found that he didn't seem to feel rejection. In fact, something warm, soft and alive in his arms filled the hole in his heart.

His body was no longer so cold, and his impetuous mood gradually calmed down, so that he could not lose his mind again.

This kind of thing has never happened before, and Lovell didn't even know that he actually likes worms, and that worms can also relieve the disease.

But when he imagined that he was sleeping with Keye, Daolo, or even the Insect Emperor in his arms, he immediately got goosebumps all over his body and resisted from body to heart.

Lovell shuddered. It seemed that not everyone could do it. Maybe it was because Yaches was stupid and had no identity. He was more like a personal belonging of his than a bug.

During this period, Lovell will be much more willful than usual, some principles will be loosened, and his thinking will be relatively simple.

If you want it, you want it, if you don't want it, you don't want it.

Therefore, he no longer thinks about issues such as status, decency, desirability, and desirability. He just wants to be happy for himself.

Lovell had no intention of going out. He felt very tired and didn't want to go out, so he could only move reluctantly.

So he first called the machine butler to clean up the room, and then he went to wash off the sweat from his body.

The second half of being lazy was achieved with the help of the machine butler. Lovell was wearing newly changed pajamas and sitting on the chair beside the bed. The machine butler was busy beside him. Whenever something in the house was damaged, It's almost necessary to replace the entire room, so it won't be done so quickly.