Chapter 123 Ending

One hundred and fifty years later.

In the past one hundred and fifty years, due to the addition of the Erich family, the Dark Star Territory no longer grows as wildly as it once did. With orthodox armies, research institutes, hospitals, and even schools, the form has become very close to that of a country, but The "nationals" are too wild, and black industries still account for the majority.

If there's anything different, it's probably that I'm much more organized, disciplined, and polite than before, but I still do what I'm supposed to do.

But it is a place like this that attracts more and more female insects who travel thousands of miles to join in. They invest in huge dyeing vats without hesitation and contribute their labor force.

Just because the males here are so attractive and different from those outside.

At first, Kalendo just asked Lovell to help look after the disobedient males. Later, somehow, it evolved to the point where every male came to him to receive so-called "education", even if they were just born. Young males are no exception.

So they all "learned from the same school" and grew up under constraints. Before they knew much about the world, they were told: They must be obedient in front of Mr. Lovell, do you know?

The males are arrogant with a bit of politeness, and are dignified with a bit of easy-going. What they are best at is acting based on their facial expressions.

Although you may use a whip to swat the worms if you annoy them, but you will usually give a female worm a smile when you encounter it on the road. This is completely unimaginable in other places. After all, the male worms use their nostrils to see the road.

Their good points don't stop there. What fascinates the females the most is their attitude towards the female they marry, which seems incredibly good to outsiders.

The male insects in the Dark Star Realm never torture the female insects for no reason, and will not transfer the female insects to them at will. They will give them a certain degree of respect and truly treat the female insects as insects, not playthings.

Although the female insects still serve the male insects, working hard and complaining, and being beaten and scolded, they are by no means without a bottom line. They are qualified to resist, and they can leave on their own if they can't stand it.

Because of this, the relationship between men and women in the Dark Star Territory has become much more relaxed, and they are less nervous and constrained when getting along.

It was only at the beginning that the Dark Star Territory changed. When it was first opened to the outside world, alien bugs accidentally saw the scene of a male bug being unreasonable and being choked by a female bug on the street. They called it a spectacle. When they publicized it, they were ridiculed by the crowd. It was basically No one believes it.

It was not until later that more and more alien insects came to the Dark Star Territory that this reputation gradually spread.

And unintentionally contributed to this phenomenon. As a benchmark for the behavior of all male insects, Lovell even went so far as to have only one female monarch for more than a hundred years.

But this also made many bugs murmur in private, because Luofel is the only S-class male bug in the Dark Star Territory, but there is only one female Lord Yachs, and there is still no bug cub.

Some insects felt that Yaches could not lay eggs and it was too selfish to dominate the male insects. If it weren't for him, there might be two S-class males in the Dark Star Territory now.