Chapter 28 Not Forgotten

There was everything in the palace, and there was even a special room for Lovell, so he didn't need to prepare anything. When he left, he was empty-handed, with a robot butler following behind him.

But this time there won't be any bugs to pick on Lofel. The palace is not a hotel. You can come and go as you please. The other males can only bring one female that they are used to, most of them are females.

Luo Feier's whole body was exuding low pressure. When he was on the spacecraft, he held his chin and looked out the window without saying a word.

But this impatience completely disappeared when he got off the spaceship and was greeted by the servants in the palace. At most, he looked a little bored.

Lovell lingered at home for a long time and arrived last, as all the other males had already arrived.

The Insect Emperor didn't care at all, and left a place for Lovell next to him. When he saw Lovell, he smiled and waved: "Lofel, come to me."

The Insect Emperor is now more than three hundred years old. He has blond hair, green eyes, and gorgeous appearance. He still looks young and exudes a mature charm. At first glance, you might think that he is a gentle and generous insect.

Compared with him, Lovell is just a young brother who, although he tries hard to act good, still occasionally shows his unruly temper.

Lovell sat next to the Insect Emperor. The Insect Emperor shook his hand cordially and asked him how he was doing recently.

That smiling look is much more caring than his own male. The eldest prince Mingxi of the Insect Emperor is an S-level male, the second prince Weilan is an A-level male, and there is also an immature A-level male third. Prince Jia Keke was not treated like this.

The other males are already used to it.

Lovell kept in mind that he would not live to be a hundred years old, and pretended to be used to it, making his situation very serious without any psychological burden.

In return, the Insect Emperor was so heartbroken that he didn't even dare to mention the routine urging for marriage, even thinking that it would hurt the delicate and frail Lovell.

Lovell praised himself for his wit.

Later, after lunch with the male insects, the Insect Emperor and the male insects said that the empire had recently built a recreational star exclusively for the male insects on a newly developed planet, Jeff. Although it had certain specifications, it had not yet been completely built.

After all, it is built for male insects, so naturally male insects must also participate.

Take them to have a look today. If there is a style and design they like, bring it forward and have it remodeled in their respective areas.

All the insects were very interested. Lovell also tried to think about it, but his mind was empty and he had no interest. He did not participate in the discussion. If the insect emperor hadn't asked for something to say, he would never have said a word.

As the spaceship to Planet Jeff gradually flew away, Lovell looked at the Main Insect Star getting further and further away. He felt inexplicably that he seemed to have forgotten something.

what is it then......

Forget it, it shouldn't be anything too important.

At the same time, Yahs, who had been waiting for a long time and almost rushed home from the military academy, fell into silence in front of the closed door.