Chapter 53 Commitment

Yaches slowly woke up in a soft and warm quilt. When he opened his eyes, it was completely dark. He could feel that there was a bug sleeping next to him, very close. He rested his head on his shoulder and breathed lightly. With.

The smell was very familiar and attached to him. It only took a moment for Yaches to identify who it was, so he was in no hurry to take off the thing covering his eyes.

The medicine Weiland gave Yaches was too heavy, and he was still groggy. It was not yet time for the medicine to wear off, so Yaches instinctively turned sideways and shrank under the quilt until his face was covered with blood like he did when he was a child. He pressed it against Lovell's chest and fell asleep peacefully again.

...

When he woke up again, the blindfold on Yaches's face was still not taken off. It was guessed that Lovell did it intentionally, and he would not move. Anyway, he was just deprived of his sight, and it would not have any influence on Yaches' life. What a big impact.

In this space filled with Lovell's breath, he sat still. Only by some subtle noises, the flow of breath, and the sound of clothing being rubbed, he could tell where Lovell was, and even clearly depict it. His movements.

After Yahs said those absolutely taboo words, he thought he would be severely punished by Lovell. He was already prepared to bear it and did not struggle when he was kidnapped.

But unexpectedly, apart from blinding him, Lovell never did anything to him, not even a harsh word, as if he had forgotten all the previous unpleasantness.

Even Lovell's tone of voice was as usual, relaxed and joyful.

Yahus knew that things were weird and that they must not be as simple as they seemed, but he was willing to accept Lovell's attack at an unknown time. He thought from another direction that this was not a sign of the family leader's "like".

No matter how much he likes her, it's not the kind of love he wants...

Lovell was in an incredibly good mood. Although he knew that the female insect's senses were much stronger than his own, he didn't have a clearer idea of how much stronger it was.

So Lovell was happy to tease Yahus during his boring time. He deliberately placed some obstacles on the ground, and then asked Yahus to walk around, watching him hesitantly hold on to things around him, and his steps were sluggish and slow. If you move, you will find it funny.

Yaches knew Lovell's thoughts and was willing to cooperate. Although he could walk on the ground as smoothly as possible, he still pretended to stumble, occasionally bumped into something, and then helped him up in a slight panic.

Yaches "accidentally" knocked over a vase again, and it fell to pieces on the ground. Knowing that Lovell was looking at him, he squatted down to pick up the fragments, and with a thought in mind, he deliberately rubbed his hand on the sharp place. Then, blood flowed out immediately.

Yaches, who usually kept his expression unchanged no matter how serious the injury was, this time grunted in pain because of a small cut.

"Stupid." Lovell's voice came.

Yaches said: "I'm sorry, head of the family."

Although Yaches couldn't see it, Lovell still waved to him: "Come here and let me take a look. Are the fragments embedded in the flesh?"

Yaches, who originally just scratched the wound, immediately secretly inserted a small fragment into the wound to delay its healing.

Yaches groped his way towards Lovell, but hit the leg of the chair again, lost his balance, and fell directly on Lovell.