Chapter 48 Not Your Hero

Luofel felt that he was very stubborn, and he was ready to carry out the placement to the end, but his body after eating stone essence beast meat and fire spark juice did not allow him to do so.

There seemed to be two heat sources in this room, one was Yaches and the other was Lovell's bed. The heat emitted turned his room into a steamer, making it so hot that it was difficult to breathe.

Luo Feier is indeed one of the few male worms who is stoic and has very few needs. If he reacts, he can lie quietly for a while and nothing will happen. But not today. This is no longer something that he can just tolerate.

He could solve it by himself, but the males all have a consensus that comes from nowhere, that is, "it is very shameless and undignified to solve it by yourself."

Their noble hands should not do that kind of thing. This is the job scope of female insects.

However, there are only two female insects in the Erich house now, one is the female brother Lovell, and the other is a pet, which are not very suitable.

Lovell could also hear Yaches' breathing under the quilt, which actually made him excited. He couldn't help but think that maybe it would be good to let nature take its course and take Yaches as his own.

But if they have that kind of relationship and are no longer a simple master and servant, and Yaches will be like an ordinary female insect and will give birth to insect cubs for him, then shouldn't he be given an identity?

What to give.

Female slave?

No, it's too despicable. He made Yaches a nobleman, not to make him a slave in the future.

Female attendants are not allowed either. Although female attendants have certain rights and freedoms, Lovell can have too many female attendants and it is not enough to cherish them. Yachs should not be like other insects.

In the end, there is only the female monarch. Yaches may be hindered in his desire to become Lover's female monarch, but as long as Lover wants to, he can finally get his wish.

Yaches can still follow him closely, and he can also manage the Erich family and control the females and females he will have in the future.

There is no need to worry about Yahus' ability. Once she sits in this position, any female insect will grow up at the fastest speed, learn the methods of thunder, and coordinate the whole clan. Those in the upper position are generally relaxed and able to use both kindness and power.

Based on Yaches's decisiveness in killing and his dependence on Lovell, as long as he is given time, he will definitely be very good, even better than the previous female monarch of the Erich family, Kalendo.

So good that he turned into what Lovell hated the most.

Luo Feier's eyes gradually regained clarity. At this point, he no longer knew what he thought of Yaches, he only knew that it was important.

So he couldn't let Yaches become a "female insect" and become one of the many female insects in the Erich mansion.

After thinking clearly, Lovell made a major sacrifice, and he was finally ready to take action himself.

However, when male and female insects are in the same room, no matter what the male does, it is impossible to escape the female's senses, and even the breathing frequency can be clearly heard.

Yaches knew very clearly that Lovell had not fallen asleep from the beginning, knew that Lovell was secretly looking at him, and now... was doing that kind of thing.