Chapter 39 Crown Prince Mingxi

After many years, Lovell finally put down the discipline whip he was used to and replaced it with a cartilage whip with fine soft thorns that will leave endless aftertaste when whipped on the body. He tied Arthur, who was much loved by him, to the statue in the garden. , and took a solid slap.

Arthur was shaking all over in pain and gritted his teeth without daring to utter a sound.

Yachus had no psychological burden and watched the whole process. Although Arthur's purpose was unclear, it was indeed a fact to seduce him.

It has been more than two years since Luofel's last illness. His condition is getting better and better now. He doesn't know what reason he should use next time the Insect Emperor urges marriage.

Today, he was so angry with Arthur that his head hurt, and he felt tired for the first time in a long time.

Arthur was locked up at home to reflect and isolate, but he didn't expect that he would go even further and eat grass from the nest. He even dared to reach out to Yachus and chop off one of his hands.

Seeing that Lovell was tired, Yaches brought a chair over and placed it in front of Arthur so that Lovell could sit down and smoke. This was very considerate.

Lovell's hands were sore. He sat down and asked Arthur: "Are you really that restless?"

Arthur quickly shook his head: "No, I didn't. I just wanted to make a joke with Yaches."

Lovell spoke very slowly, as if he had heard something strange and confirmed again: "Yachs is only sixteen years old, and he is still two years away from adulthood. Are you pinning him to the ground to make a joke?"

"I did not do it on purpose......"

"Why don't you listen to what you're saying?"

After hearing this, Arthur felt that it was indeed outrageous. He didn't dare to say anything and lowered his head.

Lovell frowned and looked at Arthur for a while. He thought thoughtfully and slowly said: "After you were locked up at home by me, many males came to beg me and wanted to marry you. Why don't you choose?" one?"

This is the second time that Lovell has mentioned this matter. The last time he gave up because of Yahs's persuasion. This time, Yahs didn't help him. Arthur looked mournful and said: "Master of the house, no matter who it is." , they would kill me if they knew I was in love with a woman."

"I really want to beat you to death right now."

Arthur was now covered in colorful clothes, and his clothes were all in pieces. He looked very miserable. His voice was as weak and delicate as a kitten, and he said pitifully: "Master, I was wrong. I really have no feelings for Yaches." Unreasonable thoughts..."

As one of the people involved, Yaches stood quietly and did not interfere at all. He chose to protect himself wisely. After all, Arthur's death was indeed his own fault.

Luofeier didn't care and only believed what he saw. He thought of something: "Mingxi mentioned you to me a few days ago, and Keye happened to be here too. You can be a companion when you go."

Arthur's eyes immediately widened: "No, no, no, His Highness Mingxi hates me!"

Lovell asked back: "I hate that you would ask me to marry you?"

Arthur's expression was slightly strange, and he whispered: "Maybe you married me just to get angry..."

Lovell already had a plan in mind, and felt that whatever Arthur said was just making excuses. He asked Arthur to kneel at the front door to reflect, and took Yaches back to the house.