Chapter 110 Female Father

Karen's anger was more or less visible on his face, and he exuded the aura of a terrifying insect.

Tibil only started by saying that he had killed Mingxi. Kallen did not need to listen to the rest of the content, so he unilaterally cut off the communication. No matter how Tibil tried to contact him, he could not find the bug.

This unsatisfactory rebellious son probably broke Kalendo's heart. He was wise in his life, but the only thing he failed to do well was to be too pampered towards the female.

Tibil felt that his female father would not ignore him, but the things he committed now were very trivial, incomparable to those petty fights in the past.

After his mind cooled down, although Tibil still had no regrets, he also knew that he was terribly wrong and had caused a huge disaster.

He wasn't very sure for a while. He was anxious and uneasy. He stayed alone in the main command room without touching his home. He didn't get a drop of water all day and night.

Fortunately, no matter how angry Kalendo was, he only had one female, so he didn't leave him alone for too long, and took the initiative to contact him again the next day.

He still didn't have a good look towards Tibil. The aristocratic etiquette engraved in his bones prevented him from losing his composure, but he could not help but sneer and prickly "praise" him, the only "powerful" female in the world.

Tibil, who had been doted on since childhood, was frightened when her female father reprimanded her for the first time. She knelt on the ground with cold sweat on her forehead and did not dare to refute even a single word.

When Calendo finally taught him enough, he said to Tibil: "Go and tell the head of the family that His Highness the Insect Queen will come to meet you in person in about two days. Don't panic. His Highness knows everything and will take care of it for us." Subsequent."

He never expected that Kalendo would be able to invite the Insect Queen to join in and dye himself black. He was stunned for a moment, and then nodded slowly: "Yes, female father, I understand."

Kalendo knew that his female son had an extremely impulsive personality, but he was still caught off guard this time, and had no choice but to ask the Queen of Insects to deal with it herself.

Unable to hold it back, he mocked Tibil a few more times before waving him off.

When closing the communication, Kalendo rubbed his forehead and said to Tibil tiredly: "Even if the head of the family agrees to let you come back, we will not be forgiven for treating Yaches as an abandoned son. , the head of the house is cold-hearted, begging for mercy will not work, we can only wait for time to fade away, and you will appear less in front of the head of the house in the future."

"But..." Tibil pursed his lips. His purpose of staying at the Elrich's house was to have the honor of being by the head of the house, but staying away instead was putting the cart before the horse.

"But what?" Kalendo's voice became stern: "Do you really want the head of the family to completely dislike you?"

Tibil lowered his eyes, swallowed the unfinished words, and said in a low voice: "I understand, female father."

But the female father, the head of the family, smiled at me for the first time...

Yachs woke up from a near-death state. He consumed too much energy and needed to be slowly nursed back to health before he could fully recover. He couldn't sleep after eating so much, and he couldn't wake up even if he fired firecrackers in his ears.