Chapter 71 Kissing

Phuget's female attendants also gave him a seat next to him like Qin Yi. He is now a three hundred-year-old insect, let alone Yahs, even Lovell is in front of him. He is considered a little insect cub, so there is still a bit of love for the young insect cub in his dirty eyes.

Although he was a little sorry that Yaches was no longer new, he still said: "Lofel, your little pet looks pretty good, let him come over and show me."

Lovell's face turned completely dark, and he looked at Phuget gloomily.

Phujet finally realized that Lovell was angry, but it was normal for males to occasionally switch to females. He just needed to be careful not to overdo it. He just wanted to inspect the goods, and he didn't know that Lovell was angry. Where is the point of anger?

I couldn't help but sigh, Luofel really had a bad temper, was unpredictable, and even weirder than his male father.

Phuget was old and didn't care about Lovell's "impoliteness". He turned to Yahus and said in a friendly manner: "My dear, how old are you?"

Yaches glanced at Phuget with an extraordinarily cold look, then lowered his head and buried his face in Lovell's neck without hesitation.

Forget it, Lovell. Who do you think you are as a female? How dare you ignore me?

Now Phujiet's face also became ugly.

Lovell raised his hand and touched Yaches's furry head on his shoulder, then put the insect down and stood up, without even looking at Phuget again, as if he was extremely disgusted, and only said goodbye indifferently. , took Yaches's hand and left.

Pushujit was left in the same place, his expression became more and more terrifying, and his female attendants were all silent.

Lovell returned to the beach with an extremely unfriendly face. As soon as the Insect Emperor over there saw Lovell, he waved him over and asked, "Didn't you say you were going to be alone for a while? Why are you like this?" Will you be back soon?"

"Phuget is a spoiler."

"Disappointing? What did he do to make you angry? Do you want me to help you talk to him?" The Insect Emperor's partiality for Lovell has always been blatant.

But it was about Yaches. The Insect Emperor was originally the number one insect that Lover was guarding against. How could he cause trouble again on his own? He said perfunctorily: "It's nothing."

The Insect Emperor glanced behind Lovell and didn't ask any more questions. He pointed to the seat next to him: "Then come and sit with me."

Lovell then sat down, sitting in rows with the Insect Emperor boredly, watching the sea view and the construction team repairing the house together.

Two hours later, a luxurious restaurant rose from the ground and was immediately occupied by the royal chef and a group of court ladies. Here, everyone had their first so-called "camping picnic".

Lovell's evaluation was that it was no different from what he usually eats.

Zerg are born in water. They can hold their breath for up to half an hour in the water, and their swimming speed can even catch up with fish. When you come to the beach, you naturally want to go down and have some fun.

Of course, none of the above mentioned has anything to do with male insects, they are all the innate skills of female insects.

If the male wants to fully access the water, he can only wear a special swimming suit and float with the waves on the sea, and he will be tired after a few flops.