Chapter 72 From now on

"You are too disgusting, I refuse." Lovell looked at Dalifa with disgust.

Dalifa said proudly: "You can't refuse. My request is neither excessive nor harmful to your body. It is reasonable. Why can't it be allowed?"

Lovell ordered: "Change it."

"This is gambling. Is there anything you can change if you want? I won't." The more Lovell disagreed, the happier Dalifar felt. Today, even the Insect Emperor's words didn't work. He was determined to accept this kiss. I have forgotten that I actually don't want to kiss Lovell.

Yahus tightened his pants and looked at Dalifa, whose nose was about to rise to the sky, with gloomy eyes. Sensing Yahus's emotions, Keye quickly pulled down his sleeves to remind him not to act rashly.

Monyile chuckled, and he said calmly as he watched the show: "It's just a kiss, what does it matter? You guys should finish it quickly and start the next round."

"That's right, didn't you push me very hard just now?" Dalifa walked up to Lovell, then arrogantly held the face of the "hatred insect" with both hands, and said with a very innocent smile: "If you don't take the initiative, then I will Just do it yourself."

Lovell's teeth were bitten so hard that he made a squeaking sound, and his hand quietly touched the pure crystal fruit plate in front of the Insect Emperor.

The Insect Emperor quickly held down Lovell's hand, and smoothed things over like he was coaxing an insect cub: "Okay, okay, you each take a step back. You can kiss, but don't... stick out your tongue."

The Insect Emperor, who had seen strong winds and waves, rarely stopped for a moment when he said this. He felt inexplicably ashamed and felt both childish and weird.

Dalifa had already seen how angry and helpless Luofel was. He felt happy that he had to take revenge, and he said generously: "If you don't want to stretch, I won't stretch. I don't have any objection."

Luo Feier's eyes became more and more dangerous, and he held on to the fruit plate. If the Insect Emperor hadn't pressed it down, he would have called Dalifa on top.

The Insect Emperor held Luo Feier's wrist with one hand and pulled the fruit plate back with the other hand, and said helplessly: "Luo Fei Er, I am willing to admit defeat."

Only then did the other insects see what Lovell wanted to do. Dalifar escaped and swallowed nervously, but there was no way he would back down here.

Dudley's heart wavered, his eyes closed, and he kissed her almost as if he was ready to die.

He only felt that his lips touched a piece of softness with a fragrant fragrance. Before he had a chance to feel it, he was pushed out with great force. Fortunately, Meng Yile from behind helped him not to fall.

Lovell's face turned green, he glared at Dalifa, stood up without saying a word, turned around, and walked quickly to his villa, and the Erich family bugs quickly followed.

The Insect Emperor, who knew Lovell well, knew that he must have been disgusted. He probably had to rinse his mouth out all night when he went back today, so he didn't blame him for leaving without even saying hello. He shook his head and let him go.

Monyler held Dalifa's shoulders and asked him funny: "How does it feel to kiss Lovell?"

The other males were also curious and pricked up their ears to listen.

Dalifa really thought about what Monyler said, and then said seriously: "I didn't feel anything."

He was pushed away in an instant, and he could feel something.