Chapter 119 The Devil Whispers

A short short video was like a fuse that detonated a dynamite barrel at this extremely sensitive time, but everyone still knew that they should restrain their discussions.

The background of the video is in the palace, where Lovell is protected by two strange female insects and is fighting against the palace guards and knights.

The identity of the two female insects is unknown, but they still have the upper hand despite being surrounded by such a large number of insects. Especially the one who has been guarding Lovell's side has extraordinary momentum, but there are many disharmonious things about him. He should be carrying Disguise ring.

As for his true appearance, some knowledgeable people said that his skin should be rough and dark, his eyes are blood red, and his face is full of scars, which makes him look very sorry.

The two female bugs protecting Lovell knocked down all the bugs around them. Before they could take a few breaths, another huge crowd gathered around them. However, this time they did not take action right away. They only took a defensive posture. surrounded.

Soon, a road separated among the palace guards, and the Insect Emperor walked out. He was furious: "Lofel, I asked you to stay in the tower, but you dare to break out without permission and openly disobey my order!" "

Compared to the anger of the Insect Emperor, Lovell looked much calmer, but his brows were slightly furrowed and his golden eyes were dim. When he looked back at the Insect Emperor, there seemed to be thick smoke and dust inside. He said calmly: "What do I have? Don't you dare?"

"You are so presumptuous!" The Insect Emperor was choked by this matter-of-fact attitude. He was at a loss for words and even stumbled.

Lovell ignored him, turned to Yaches and raised his hand slightly, and Yaches hugged him in a hug.

Siolai looked around and reminded: "Hurry up, there will be more and more insects coming soon."

When the Insect Emperor saw that Lovell was about to leave, he immediately ordered all the Insects to stop them.

However, without the use of highly lethal thermal weapons, even if these palace guard bugs were good enough, they would not be able to compete with Siolai and Yachs.

Seeing Lovell getting farther and farther away from him, the Insect Emperor felt as if something important was being pulled away from him. He finally became anxious and said loudly: "Lofel, go back to the tower by yourself. You made a mistake today." I can forget about my mistakes!"

Lovell heard this, and he patted Yaches on the shoulder to ask him to stop. He turned his head to the Insect Emperor impatiently and said, "The empire is your plaything, but I am not."

The insect emperor's eyes flashed and he said resolutely: "You are, everything belongs to me, Lovell, I will only give you one last chance."

"Maybe in the past." Lovell lowered his head and smiled sarcastically, recalling the countless times in the past when he sat on the Insect Emperor's lap and played while his male father remained silent, and countless times he knelt down in front of the Insect Emperor. He leaned over and bowed.

Time passes, and finally today, the Insect Emperor frantically said that he should help Mingxi get him, and then ordered him to be imprisoned in a tower.

Now, the Insect Emperor was looking at him anxiously with his eyes wide open: "What do you mean?"

The Insect Emperor once commented that Soseka is the sharp blade of ice, and Lovell is the quiet lotus in the water.