Chapter 68 News from afar

Lovell sat down on his usual wicker chair, and Yaches knelt in front of him, with his arms wrapped around his legs, resting on the side of his face. They both looked at Rauschk.

Seeing this, Rausch became more and more sad, and said with a tearful tone: "I'm crying because I have already thought about it a long time ago. I will go wherever the boss goes from now on, and I must be his right-hand man. "

"The boss is so powerful, and I am not bad either. In order to keep up with the boss, I have been making progress. When we enter the army together in the future, we must become the best partners. Together we will be invincible. History Our names are recorded in the book, but now, this is no longer possible."

Boyi was in treatment before, and had not paid attention to the things on the Worm Network. He had fallen behind the times and did not know Yahs. When he heard what Rausch said, he asked curiously: "Is Yahs very powerful?"

Rausch immediately said: "Of course! The boss is the strongest. He is the chief graduate of the Intermediate Department of the Imperial Noble Military Academy. Even some instructors can't beat the boss!"

Bai Yi took a deep breath. The Imperial Noble Military Academy was a place that ordinary females like him would never have the chance to enter. The females inside were all the proud sons of heaven who were either rich or noble. They were future military elites, not to mention the gold content of the chief. , suddenly felt in awe of Yaches, and felt that he was suddenly unworthy.

But everyone was clearly discussing Yaches, but he still knew nothing about it and looked at them with pure and blank eyes. Bai Yi felt a strong sense of regret in his heart. If no accident happened to such a bug, he would definitely be able to survive in the future. Get unlimited achievements.

Lovell and the female insect do not have the same feelings, and he has no idea of how much achievements the female insect can achieve. In his opinion, the female insect should achieve whatever level it wants. If he cannot do it, it is just because he is incompetent. .

Lovell said nonchalantly: "You don't have to feel pity, Yahs will never join the army as you want."

"Why?" Rausch didn't quite understand.

"Because from the beginning, Yaches entered the Imperial Noble Military Academy just to obtain the title for a reasonable reason. As soon as he graduates, he will return to me and will not go back anywhere. Now it is just ahead of schedule."

Rauschk didn't believe that if this was the case, then Yaches wouldn't have to work so hard. He could just hang out casually in the military academy. Anyway, Lovell could ensure that he would be promoted all the way.

But he was never willing to lag behind, and his pursuit of victory and first place could even be said to be an obsession.

Maybe there was an element of repaying his master, but as a female insect who had grown up with Yahus, Rausch could understand the ambition in Yahus's eyes. He must have a reason to become stronger.

But now it's useless to talk about it, and Mr. Lovell will never understand the boss's sincerity.

Maybe in a few years, no insects will remember it, and the traces of "Yachs"'s life in this world will completely disappear, and will be replaced by Lovell's little pet.

Rausch's eyes couldn't help but moisten again when he saw Yaches. He begged Lovell pitifully: "Master Lovell, I will never come again in the future. Can I give the boss a hug at the end?"

Lovell was cold and ruthless: "No."

Rausch thought that males were all hard-hearted, and the more noble the males, the more so. He immediately knelt down and said, "Master Lovell, if I don't want to hug you, can you get closer and talk?"