Chapter 33 Who is the liar?

After a night of sleeping together, they seemed to have reached a subtle ice-breaker. To be precise, it was Mr. Lovell who was so embarrassed after he took the first step.

But Yaches still hasn't changed much. He still avoids Lovell's eyes or hides himself.

Yaches seemed to be a natural master of hide-and-seek. Even if he and Lovell were in the same room, or even right in front of Lovell, Lovell would not be able to find him if he didn't look for him specifically.

Lovell simply understood Yaches's behavior as being influenced by "reshaping" and fearing him.

And he has already watched "The Star Has Fallen", and even searched for relevant information on the Wormnet, and has memorized some of the necessary details to appease the "little animals".

The most important of them is to increase the time spent together and to treat them gently.

The most important thing for Lovell is time. As for whether he is gentle or gentle, we will decide when the time comes.

After casually dealing with a few mouthfuls of nutritious meals that were strictly prepared by the palace cook, Lovell asked Isaiah to bring him a recliner outside, and then closely observed Yaches doing rehabilitation training.

He said nothing, did nothing, just watched, making Yahus nervous and Isaiah and Ishaya confused.

That's right, what Lovell calls "accompanying" means literally staying together.

Even when Yaches finished today's exercise and was about to take off his clothes and apply medicine to set his bones, Lovell asked the machine butler to move his things to him.

He didn't move his eyes at all, letting Yaches finish in front of him, and even Isaiah and Ishaya, the three insects, watched fiercely.

Anyone with a bit of shame will find it difficult to continue the action.

After Yaches was hugged by Lovell and fell asleep again last night, he couldn't resist his craving for warmth. He got close to Lovell and smelled Lovell's pheromones and scent, which gave him a strong feeling.

This is his destination. He wants to stay but is reluctant to leave.

The feeling of wanting to stay with Lovell could not be eliminated no matter what. Yaches cried out his long-standing grievances and suppressed emotions, and finally decided to stay.

He will try his best to control and suppress himself in the future, even if there are more and more insects around Lovell, and there are countless Isaiahs and Ishayas trying to capture Lovell's attention.

As long as Lovell never abandons him and still allows him to be by his side, then he will not let the fire in his heart burn him.

For this reason, Yachess had already made mental preparations, and would try not to look at Isaiah and Ishaya when they were clinging to Lovell again.

But what he didn't expect was that today, instead of letting the two young females serve him as he had done two days ago, and the three insects gathering closely together, Lovell instead brought a chair over and said something with unknown meaning. Keep an eye on him.

Yaches was a little happy that Lovell could focus on him, but this unexplained attention made him so nervous that his hands were shaking, and he even began to wonder if he had done something wrong.

Now he was about to take off his clothes, and some of his injuries were still in places that were inconvenient to show insects, but Lovell kept staring at him, and even took Isaiah and Ishaya to stare at him.