Chapter 56 Provocation

After Yahus left the palace, he was picked up directly by Vinedo. After that, Lovell asked Yahus's current situation and the progress of his brainwashing through the terminal.

It was okay for the first day or two, but Yahus just looked a little lackluster. But then Winnido stopped showing Yahus. He said, "It's not a good-looking thing. I'm afraid the owner of the house will be disgusted by it."

Lovell didn't believe in this evil, but he still maintained a cautious attitude. He went to the terminal first to see what the process of brainwashing other female insects was like and how disgusting it was.

Then he saw that the female insect looked haggard and haggard, her expression was dull, her mouth could not be closed and she was drooling, and her body was scratched and bruised.

To be honest, this thing doesn't scare Luo Feier, he has seen a lot, but if this face were replaced by Yahus...

Lovell was so angry with his imagination that he immediately became angry and mocked the male who posted the photo to show off, then ordered him to delete it immediately.

The male insect received the reminder and went to the insect website to look at it. His face was full of confusion. He didn't even think about what he had done wrong. He could alert Lovell to find trouble. He didn't dare to ask the reason, so he deleted it immediately in a hurry.

But the male insect deleted the photo, and the matter was not over yet. Lovell was extremely angry, and denounced all the insects who posted and brainwashed them, and ordered them not to post in the future.

Despite this, that night, Lovell fell asleep with his eyes wide open as expected. He tossed and turned for most of the night and finally fell asleep.

Maybe he was thinking about it during the day and dreaming about it at night. Not long after he fell asleep, Lovell was awakened by a nightmare of Yaches squatting in the corner with blood loss and dirt all over his body.

When he opened his eyes, he almost thought he was still dreaming, because he really saw "Yachs" half-kneeling by the legs of the chair beside his bed.

"Yachs" also turned around and met Lovell's eyes, and there was silence for a moment.

Lovell immediately noticed something was wrong. He turned his head to look for the command panel on the bedside, but before he could reach out, "Yachs" flashed to the bedside at an incredible speed and grabbed Lovell's wrist. Living.

He smiled and said, "I'm just passing by. I'll leave when the injury on my leg heals."

Luo Feier lowered his eyes and saw that his leg was indeed covered with a thick bandage, faintly oozing with blood.

Now that there are no insects around, Lovell is too lazy to compete with the female insect. Since he can sneak in, he is very capable. Even if he notifies the knights patrolling outside the house, they may not be able to catch him.

But this did not stop Lofeil from feeling offended that the female insect dared to touch him casually. He slapped the female insect with his free hand and said, "Get away."

The female insect's face turned to one side, as if it had been blown by a slightly stronger wind. He was not angry at all. He let go of Lovell as instructed, stepped aside, and sat on the ground to check the wounds on his body.

He was a bit unlucky tonight. He often walked by the river and his shoes didn't get wet. When he went out to find out information, he was able to solve a trap. He was fine, but his foot slipped and broke his leg. He also came with this piece of equipment. With all the bloody wounds, no one would believe that he was capable of doing something stupid.