Chapter 2 Do you want to go home with me?

Lovell was sitting in the living room. There was a thick pile of female insect information in front of him. Even if he only glanced at each one, it would take a long time.

The head of the Male Insect Department is a female insect named Michu. He is handsome and has a rigorous personality. He sits directly opposite Lovell. No matter which piece of information Lovell picks up, he can quickly switch and find every opportunity to provide information. Lovell introduced.

He had done a lot of homework, but it was destined to be in vain, because Lovell went in and out of one ear and didn't pay attention to it at all.

If Mi Xiu hadn't been backed by the Insect Emperor, he wouldn't have been able to just sit here and deal with it no matter what.

Lovell patiently declared victory. He put down the information in his hand and said, "Having said so much, why don't you marry me?"

Mi Xiu only paused for a moment, then said without hesitation: "Okay."

Luo Feier was choked by him and said that he really couldn't joke with the female insect. He was about to run away, so he stood up and said, "I made an appointment with the insect to go to a concert, so I'll excuse you now."

Michu also stood up: "But I remember that you don't seem to have any friends with whom you can go to the concert."

As we all know, Lovell is a restricted area among male insects. No one dares to make friends with him. His former friends paid a heavy price just because they made him angry.

"I'm going out to look for it now." Luo Feier said without changing his face. As the master insect, he left behind all the visitors and left without looking back.

The male insects wanted to stop them but didn't dare, and they all returned without success.

Lovell was accustomed to wandering aimlessly, and he happened to choose the road with fewer insects every time. Unknowingly, he walked more and more remote.

Suddenly, on the deserted road, a small figure ran out from the shadow in the corner, as if it appeared out of thin air.

The dusty and dirty young female was not even taller than Lovell's waist. He stood in front of Lovell. He held a lot of money in his hand, all of which were the largest amount. He raised it in front of Lovell and could not speak. How to say neatly: "To... you."

It's hard to believe that a young female whose clothes are full of holes and dirt can give so much money to strangers. It's hard to believe that she's not weird.

He could actually deceive him. Lovell frowned and said, "Keep it for yourself."

But the young female said stubbornly: "No...you."

This was still a stammering young female. Lovell had no intention of continuing to talk to him. Just as he was about to leave, the young female said anxiously: "You gave it to me that day."

Luofel paused, and then he remembered that a few days ago, he threw money to a young female with purple eyes. It turned out to be him.

For the sake of their previous encounter, Lovell softened his attitude and said, "You can take what I gave you, and you don't have to give it back to me."

The young female is very young but has a lot of female virtues: "You can't... take it, the male insect's... is very, very useless."

"Oh?" Lovell raised his eyebrows: "Then why did you accept it before?"

The young female's hand holding the money unconsciously tightened a little, and he lowered his head. Just now, you could still see the lower half of his face, but now you can only see his gray disheveled hair.