Chapter 103 Go to hell

Although we are outnumbered, if the Daolos resist, they will not be easy to deal with. They can win, but they will have to pay a heavy price.

Because she still had to deal with the empire's inspection later, in order not to leak any flaws, Melif still hoped that the spaceship would look as intact as possible, and she would try not to do anything if she could.

Moreover, Tibil is half crazy, and it seems that if they do anything to Lovell, they will fight to death. Although he is not a big deal, everyone in Calendo knows about it and makes him anxious. Then there will be trouble. It's really big.

It took a lot of effort to get Kalendo to turn a blind eye to their plan through coercion, inducements, and half-truths. Melif didn't want the cooperation to break down because of such a thing.

Mingxi had inhaled the hypnotic gas and was already feeling sleepy. Melifu took it into consideration and asked his female attendant to send him back to rest first.

"Kill..." Mingxi was picked up by his female attendant, and his eyes were closed because of sleepiness. He also did not forget to kill these daring little bitches of Eric: "Melifu, did you hear that? Kill. Already..."

Melif lowered her eyes slightly, half-covering her eyes with her long eyelashes and said: "As you command, Your Highness."

"Also, Lovell..."

"Yes, when you wake up, you will definitely see Lovell next to you."

As soon as these words came out, they immediately aroused the hateful looks of all the Elici family females, and Mingxi finally fell asleep peacefully and was taken away.

As soon as the male worms left, the female worms could talk easily. Melif's expression was straightened out, with a business-like smile. He said to Daolo: "Although His Highness Mingxi wants to execute you, I know you won't." It is foolish to just surrender and start a fight inside a non-combat spaceship."

"As far as I am concerned, I hope it can be done in a peaceful way..."

The head of the family is their bottom line, and Melifu who attempts to take action against the head of the family is their enemy. Even if he understood what Melif meant, Daolo didn't have the time to chat with him in a roundabout way, and directly interrupted: "Just say what you want to talk about?"

Melif was not angry even after being interrupted. He said: "I won't kill you."

"Wait a minute, Melifu, do you want to disobey His Highness Mingxi's order?" Mingxi's female attendant was beside him, and he would not turn a blind eye to Melifu's disobedience.

A trace of impatience flashed in Melif's eyes, but she still explained: "His Royal Highness Mingxi was just too angry to issue the death order. When he calms down, he will agree with my approach."

The female waiter frowned and thought for a moment. Although she had doubts, she thought of Mingxi's trust in Melifu and didn't say anything more.

Melif came back and put forward his conditions: "I can tell you very clearly that the ultimate goal of this spaceship is not the empire."

Daolo immediately said angrily: "How are you going to deal with the master's illness? Can you afford to take responsibility for anything that happens?"

"Don't worry about this. Lovell's medicine is being delivered from the Empire faster than the airship arriving in the Empire. It will arrive in two days at most."

Da'olo's heart, which he had been worried about, finally relaxed a little, and his expression softened a little.

Melifu continued: "I can also assure you that Lovell will not be allowed to continue sleeping in the future, nor will His Highness Mingxi... behave too much towards him."