Chapter 9 Please beg me

In addition to the Water Mirror Stone, the Chamber of Commerce gave away many novel gadgets for free in order to make up for the unpleasant experience caused to Lovell.

Aliens cherish insect beasts and beautiful female slaves.

Luo Feier was not interested in this. He didn't even look at it. He just listened and let Keye deal with it casually.

Naturally, Ke Ye was happy to take it away. Apart from the fact that he had no use for the female slave, the insect beast was very suitable as a gift for a business partner.

As for the water mirror stone he brought home, Lovell placed it in the center of the flower bed in front of the door, using it as an original decoration. The water mirror stone shone in the sun.

During the time when he can move around freely, Yaches always likes to find a corner with his legs in his arms and look at the water mirror stone in a daze.

It's a pity that after only a few days of storage, the water mirror stone lost its freshness and was asked by the robot butler to be stored in the warehouse by Lovell. The reason was that the conspicuous purple color really did not match the overall style of the garden.

Although Yahus was reluctant to part with it, he had no room to interrupt.

Even though the Water Mirror Stone was gone, he would still look at the vacant space from time to time.

Luo Feier discovered this belatedly, and as if he had a flash of wit, he remembered the unfinished business before, and ordered the machine steward to cut off a piece of the water mirror stone and send it to a custom-made collar, which was required to be small, delicate, and beautiful.

Within a few days, the collar was delivered. I just don't know what the designer was thinking. Maybe he couldn't bear such good materials to be wasted. The collar is beautiful, exquisite and delicate, but it doesn't look like a collar.

Lovell always felt that this necklace looked familiar. He took a look at the necklace that Aix had given him not long ago and confirmed that it was made by the same designer.

After looking over and over for a few times, Lovell put it on for Yaches.

This collar was originally custom-made for Yaches. After he put it on, it complemented his purple eyes, as if it was born to be on his neck.

Lovell thought it looked good even with his critical eyes.

In a fit of interest, they conveniently put the Tianweixing around their necks. Lovell and Yaches looked in the mirror next to each other and jokingly said, "This is the money of the master and the servant."

No male insect in the world wears something similar to the female insect. This master-servant style may be the only one of the Zerg species, invented by Lovell.

Hearing Lovell's words, Yaches couldn't help but carefully touched the collar around his neck, feeling a surge of warmth in his heart.

This was a gift from the owner of the family.

It is the same set of necklaces as the head of the house.

He felt happy when he thought of this, his always tight little face softened, and the corners of his mouth curved, revealing a shallow smile.

This collar, which didn't look like a collar, became Yaches's treasure. He cherished it very much. He had to take it off and wipe it carefully every night for fear of getting a little damaged.

Although Luo Feier wore Tianweixing for a few days and completely forgot about it. The so-called master-servant payment was just a joke, and Yahs was not too disappointed.