Chapter 81 We have a lot of time

Siolai expressed strong opposition to Yachus's determination to "persuade" Lovell. He used a rare active persuasion, analyzed the pros and cons, and said that Lovell was no better than other males and would never be threatened by you.

Being tough on Lovell will only make the situation worse and worse. Don't be impulsive and leave everything to him.

But Yaches is not a character that can be easily talked about. He is the same level as Siolai, a relative, not a subordinate. There is no need to listen to him in everything. He just gets annoyed by his repeated instructions, so he perfunctorily Agree.

But when he turned around to go to other planets to perform missions, he temporarily diverted to the empire. When setting off, he also went to the cabin that had been completely transferred. Under Roroye's glare, he gave Arthur a blow. The dark blue waist-length hair was cut to the neck with a knife, then gathered up and taken away. This was the "gift" he was going to give to Lovell.

Male insects are easy to deceive and will act as a deterrent.

Even when he was on missions, Yaches did not often go to the empire and deliberately avoided this place.

Because he has bad memories here, the more than ten years he spent in the empire seems to have left only painful memories. He experienced his father's illness until his death, from full of hope to despair, and finally at a young age. With a thin body, he lives alone in the slums.

Being raped and hurt is as common as drinking water, as humble as dirt that anyone can step on.

So after he arrived in the empire, he deliberately avoided the places he had set foot in before. He spent two days to find out the location and general defense points, and rushed directly to the male insect area where Lovell currently lived according to the intelligence.

But when Yaches stepped into the territory of the Male Insect Zone, looking at the unfamiliar environment around him, he suddenly felt a strong sense of disobedience and a slight dizziness. For a moment, he felt his mind was confused and restless. This pair of assassins came to It's a big no-no.

When he wanted to re-adjust his state, he came back to his senses and found that he had arrived at his destination and was hiding in front of an easy-to-hide gate in front of the Erich house.

He went straight there without even looking at the road map. The whole process was so smooth and there were no bumps in the road. It was as if he had come in advance to get there.

But even though he grew up in the empire, it was impossible for him to have been to the Male Insect Area due to his identity. Thinking that it might be a coincidence, Yaches didn't think about anything else for the time being, and concentrated on breaking through the defense of the Erich Mansion, and not being attacked by anyone. The insect found it and sneaked in.

Because of his confidence in his abilities, Yaches only collected some basic information about Lovell when he came.

I know that he has been seriously ill since he was a child and is extremely mentally unstable. When he is quiet, he looks like a normal insect. When he is sick, he will fall into a state of being irrational and full of strong destructive desires.

I heard that Lovell's disease had gradually recovered in the early years, but it recurred three years ago during the dispute with Phuget for unknown reasons. It was even worse than before, and his physical condition was also worse. .

The Insect Emperor valued Lovell, and was very anxious about it. In the first year, he searched for famous doctors in the universe, but to no avail. On the contrary, Lovell became more and more grumpy because of exhaustion, and he gradually stopped bothering with it.