Chapter 32

After Damon and I rested, ate, shower, all we did the whole day and for the last two days was have sex. We didn't leave our bungalow, we just locked ourselves inside.

But today we decided to leave and go around Maldives. We did some different activities— some fun stuff that we could do. We swam with this beautiful crystal clear water that is very relaxing.

And of course we got ourselves relaxed even for just a week without worrying about anything. Right now, we're laying on this couch, him holding me onto his arms as I let my body collide with his.

"Our honeymoon week has passed so quickly." I said and smiled. He scoffed, "That's why we need to make the most of our one day here before we leave tomorrow." He answered and he started kissing my lips and moved on top of me.

I was smiling whilst kissing his soft sweet lips and said, "We got to go inside, we're too exposed outside if we do it here." I said and he carried me inside without answering me back.

He closed off the window and locked the doors— took his beach sleeve off and I took my blazer off when he ripped my bikini top. He carelessly kissed my lips again and placed his hand on my breast.

He was gently stroking my breast as he came to the point he started to tease me by poking and circling his thumb around my nipples making them hard.

Ugh...

I moan softly, breaking our kisses as he pressed his face against mine even more and our tongue battling in dominance. My whole body was twitching by how he touched me so... roughly.

He then moved his hand to my pussy, inserting his fingers through my bikini bottom, and I felt his long three fingers inside me as he slowly moved inside and out.

Mmmm... ugh....

I was trembling and feeling so good because of how he touched me and hit my spot. He was going fast, fingering me as I'm close to cumming. I was running out of breath as he continued to kiss me without stopping.

Hmm... hnghhh...

I was mumbling moaning as I squirted all of a sudden. He stopped fingering me and so he also stopped from kissing me— he was smirking as I was panting trying to catch my breath.

He looked down on me as he ripped off my bikini panty leaving me all naked. "You cum." He said devilishly. "You were going too fast." I replied a little aggressive. He raised both of his brow and looked down at my wet pussy.

Then suddenly I felt an electric shock when his middle and index finger was rubbing my cut up and down playing with my clit.

Ughh... Damon!

He widely opened my legs as he kept teasing me. "Just put it in!" I yelled. His expression suddenly changed, "Oh are you in a rush, Mrs. Eros?" He asked impatiently and gave me his darkest smile.

He stopped. "Stop teasing me." I replied back as I covered my face knowing I was blushing and into sex already. I can feel him staring at me when he suddenly reach and removes my hand from covering my faced.

"Tell me if you don't like it... I'm sorry I didn- argh!" He grunted as I pushed him to the bed leading the way. "Well well well, look who got fooled." I laughed witchly as I was sitting on top of him.

He tried to grab me when he realized both of his hands were handcuffed to the headboard. "How did you...?" He looked both his cuffed hand tied and looked a little pissed.

"Huh... didn't see that coming eh?" I asked, smirking. I can see his veins showing in his jaw and hands as I know his holding back from breaking the bed. "It's my turn to please you." I said as I started moving, kissing his chest slowly moving down to his abs and slowly removing his beach shorts.

As I was being tempted I didn't think of making him teased but I just removed his shorts leaving him naked too. His dick was too erect and standing like a steady lamp. "Look at your dick, it's too hard Hon." I said and touched it.

"You...!" He whispered, holding back himself clenching his jaw. I started doing a handjob as he looked up, controlling to moan. When I wonder, if I touch the tip of his dick, how would he react?

I put my right index finger on top of the tip of his dick when he resisted his hand so restlessly as he almost broke the headboard. I can see his veins in his neck now. "Looks like I found your weak spot." I smiled devilishly when he looked down on me.

"I will punish you once I get out of this handcuffs you put on me." He threatened me but I didn't care when I started doing a blowjob on him. Damn, his dick is too big and thick. It could break my jaw if I push more.

I was doing a blowjob and at the same time doing a handjob; I licked the tip of his dick and circled it around and sucked it like a lollipop. I was trying to reach the end but it's just too big for me.

I moved my eyes on him when he was too aroused and let out a soft hard moan. And now I can see a lot of veins showing in his body. But I liked to tease him more by playing my tongue on the tip of his dick as I know that's his weak spot.

So I targeted his tip and just went down a little and I can hear him moan but he doesn't wanna let it all out. Minutes have passed since I was too focused on giving him a blowjob and just enjoying it when I suddenly hear a loud cracking hard sound.

And I looked my eyes up and his hands were already unhandcuffed from the headboard and looking at me was so aroused and pissed at the same time. His dark evil smirking looked at me. I know I crossed the line and I think I'm gonna be punished now.

When suddenly things went fast.... He moved his right hand quickly like a thunderbolt to my head and pushed it all the way down as I didn't remove my mouth from sucking his dick.

His nine inch thick dick went through my throat before I could even blink as he waited there for a minute and moved my head up and down leaving me gagging. "Now that's better... at least now you know how to do a better blowjob, Hon." he said as he continued for three more before he let go of me.

I was coughing and coughing as I touched my chest when he grabbed me into his lap. "Don't get this wrong just because I held you in my lap doesn't mean I'm not done with you, your punishment isn't done yet." He said as I weakly coughed when he was comforting me after he forced my head to his dick inside my throat.

"Are you alright?" He asked gently as I nodded my head. My cough was slowly fading away and I'm going back to normal. My weak hand rested on his shoulder when I looked at him, "You almost killed me." I mumbled.

"Wasn't my intention but now since you're alright, why don't we continue eh?" He then smirked at me and my eyes widened. "N-no wai- ugh..." I felt his dick slide inside my pussy without a warning as I gave in.

He fucked me hard all the way in, moving inside and out faster than usual as I just lost. He turned me around and fuck me harder!

I'm being horny but he was too good on sex. He was pounding me with his and everything was becoming hot and blurry. My vision is all dark red as if I'm in a room full of steamy hot sex.

Both of his hands were holding my titties and pounding my ass on his dick. He didn't wanna hold my waist I see. The bed was creaking and everything was a mess in this room.

I don't know why but for some reason my clit was wanting his touch or wanna be touched! I touched myself and played with my pussy when he said, "I liked it when you played with yourself... it makes me want to fuck you the whole day."

He leaned to my ears and whispered, "Cum. With. Me. Hon." And that's when I moved my fingers faster that it tickled my pussy.

We both cum together as he was squirting a lot inside filling me up enough to get me pregnant. "I might get pregnant before we could even go back." I said panting.

"That's great! I would be a hands-on dad and we get to have our little bundle of joy." I was surprised by what he said, he really wanted to be a dad so bad.

He lay down next to me and put a blanket to cover us and scooted me closer to him without taking his dick out. "Are we gonna rest like this?" I said. "Yes" he replied and so I just let it be.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more