Chapter 33

The next day, our stuff was all ready to set as we were escorted to leave and go to the airport. We had fun in Maldives and we got to relax pretty good. That was an amazing week to start; now I'm coming back normal as a Mrs. Eros.

"We're heading to our home." He said and kissed my forehead. "As in Russia?" I ask. "Yeah." He replied. "But I haven't packed some of my clothes that will be moved to our house." I said when he gave me a small smile.

"No need to worry, both our moms and aunt Anton packed some of your clothes that will be moved to our house but not all of it cus you said that you wouldn't leave your mansion in New York so they left half of it in your house." Then our car stopped as we arrived at the airport.

He lent me a hand escorting me up the stairs to get inside the jet as he was behind me. We sat in front of each other and we had a chitchat.

We kill time whilst telling our worst and best memories... laughing so hard that it makes me cry. This was a good opportunity for us to know more deep inside that we haven't told each other yet.

Wow... I never thought that I would like his stories more than anything else, I mean they're all very interesting and intriguing. "Thank you, thank you for telling me this side of yours. I know that not only mafia stuff in your life but you also did have fun growing up." I held his hand as he was just staring at me and listening.

He slowly nodded his head and his eyes sparked. "And thank you for being my listener and judge." He jokingly said at last. He kissed the back of my hand and a flight attendant came to bring us some cocktails.

We landed in Russia without us knowing and we just fell asleep in our room as we got ready to get out. Cars were in line and of course the boys who were waiting for us were present.

"Как прошел ваш медовый месяц?" Theo shouted and William giggled. "Не ваше дело." Replied Damon sarcastically. He first bombed William when he left Theo behind as a joke.

I hugged both of them as Damon opened the car door for me. "Рад снова тебя видеть, брат." William said as I really couldn't hear anything but I think they're happy to see him again.

He hopped on and we started rolling as they were following behind us. "Let's go home." He said happily and held my hand.

Three hours we've been hitting the road and we're close to our house when traffic hits. William and Theo and three of their men got separated from us due to the traffic and overtakes.

"Чертов ад!" He whispered looking at the road as I was too concerned about what was going on too. "Was there an accident?" I asked. "I'm not sure, but this never happened before, especially on this road." He replied back and that got me thinking again.

We were slowly moving like a turtle passing some of the cars when we suddenly saw a Bentley car in the middle of the road blocking our path. "This Bentley car is familiar isn't it?" I said in a low tone.

"It's the Bentley car who overtook me in New York." He immediately recognized and that's when I saw the blonde woman having a fight with another person.

"Last time it was New York and now here?" He annoyingly said when suddenly we heard William and Theo's voice as they all have this thing where they can talk to each other from a different car.

"The Bentley car that is in front of y'all was the cause of all this." William told us the little info. "It's always the blondes." He mumbled. Theo scoffed and said, "Maybe you're forgetting, your blonde too Brothah." He mocked Damon. "Oh yeah?" He said sarcastically.

"So what should we do?" I asked them. "We either do the risky one or let it be till someone does it." I raised one of my brow confusedly and looked at Damon.

"I vote for the risky one." We jolted in our seats when Theo casually shouted. "I'm in, since we always do it the risky way." Said William. Damon was looking at me waiting for me to respond on what should we do.

He was waiting for my answer so that answer is what we're going to do. "Alright, we'll do the risky one." I smirked and so he did. He came closer to them when he lifted his left palm in the middle of the steering wheel waiting for a second.

When he got the perfect timing he honked the car to the blonde girl that made her very shocked. "Three... two... one..." he counted whispery as he devilishly smirked. "You son of a bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you asshole?!" She shouted and walked towards our car and slapped the hood of the car.

"Argh, Karen." He rolled his eyes as I made fun of them. She was furiously mad at the fact that she tried to open Damon's door when we both synchronized moving at the same time.

"Well you just made her angry." I said calmly. She then moved to the other side trying to open my door this time. "Did this wrench just try to open your door?" He asked bitterly and speechless. I raised both my brow and blink.

"She won't open it." I stopped him from unbuckling his seatbelt. "Wow, she's like a disease that moves quickly." Said Theo as we looked in front of us and there she was making a scene.

Sigh together

Both of us were frustrated and looked at each other. He scared her by aggressively moving and slamming the brake that made her step back a few steps and fell down.
"Can she see us from the outside?" I asked, worrying that she might do something. "No, it's tinted so she won't see our faces." I pouted my lips and nodded my head.

"I will sue you! Jerk!" She shouted once again and slapped the hood as we both heard it loud and clear. "Ooh... Ivanna I think you should calm your husband. I can feel his anger rushing through out of his body." I immediately looked at him when he was giving her the murderous look.

"Da...mon" I said, when all his veins were showing again. "Look at me, Hon." I said and I turned his head to me and he slowly calmed down a bit." "Don't be tempted by this cunt alright?" I said again. I let go of him and he said, "I'll investigate this bitch!" And he drove off leaving her mad.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more