A Villain?

Hook was the first to make a move, he ran down from the wheel throwing his jacket off and grabbing a rope as Jefferson quickly looked over the side "Regina can't you use your magic!" He shouts panicked because he couldn't see his wife at all and Hook put the rope around his waist, securing it as quickly as he could "I... I... I can't! Not in this storm. I... I can't even see her. I'll just bring up water and half her leg." Regina says panicking and the two kids are screaming and crying for their mother, Jack was freezing the rope that he was holding onto because his emotions were going crazy the mast was covered in frost, Hook climbs up on the rail after putting the rope threw a pulley and prepares to dive in after Kitty "Wait!" David shouts and Hook glared at him. 

"She'll drown! I've lost her once I'm not losing her ever again!" He shouts back and David sees the rope attached to a pulley and nods his head and Hook dives in, finds Kitty, and grabs her before he swims up to the surface. "He has her! Pull!" Jefferson shouts and they all pull the rope which hauls Kitty and Hook onto the deck and Hook lies her down "Kitty?" Jefferson asks dropping to her side, but she still lies there unmoving "She's not breathing!" David shouts panicked and Jefferson almost begins hyperventilating as he begins chest compressions whilst Hook holds Kitty's head in his lap "No... please I just found you again... please." He begs and Kitty spits and coughs up seawater making everyone sigh in relief and she lies back down looking at Hook's worried face above her and she smiles gently. 

"papa..." she says quietly and Hook pulls her to sit up and leans her against his chest as he wraps his arms around her crying into her hair, he had almost his little girl again after just getting her back and Jefferson is lying down with his back against the deck both hands over his face trying to calm down. The amount of heart attacks this man was going to have with his very accident prone wife and her ability to not care about her own safety. Kitty is resting with her back against Hook's chest as he keeps his arms around her and Grace and Jack run towards her after Regina lets them go after holding them to calm them down and they drop down beside Kitty and hold one of her hands each and Kitty looks up at the moon coming through the clearing clouds. 

"I told you." She says with a smirk and they all shake their heads and Kitty looks at her husband who is still lying with his hands over his face "Jefferson?" She says and he pushes himself to sit up and wipes his eyes before he pulls Kitty from Hook's arms and into his own holding her close the feeling of almost losing her terrifying him. "We're teaching you to swim as soon as we get back to Storybrooke, I don't care what's happening we're teaching you to swim. I can't lose you Kitty, I swear to God I'll lose my mind." Jefferson says shaking his head holding Kitty close as Hook stands up and accepts a towel from Grace, the girl having used her magic to get two towels "wait... how did I get out of the water?" Kitty asks and Jefferson kisses her forehead pushing her hair back out of her face. 

"Hook jumped in to save you before anyone had a chance to do anything." Jefferson says with a smirk and Kitty looks up at Hook with a shocked look on her face "did you really?" She asks him and he nods his head "aye... I lost you once before... I wasn't going to let it happen again." Hook says and everyone looks at the pirate in a different perspective before they all walk away to check different parts of the boat, David stands around a second longer than everyone else looking at Kitty before he sighs and walks away to the wheel and Jefferson and the kids still stay by Kitty as they all still sat on the deck with Hook standing leaning against a mast with the towel around his shoulders.

Jefferson had wrapped Kitty in the towel holding her tightly in his arms "I'm sorry Kitty... for everything I did, back in the enchanted forest and in Storybrooke... I should've tried harder to find you... I should've fought harder against the dark one that day... I'm sorry, I know I've hurt you... what I've done got you and Grace hurt and I will regret that until I die but I want you to know I'm sorry." Hook says and Kitty's eyes fill with tears as she looks up at him and she pushes herself to her feet and almost falls into him as she hugs him tightly and his hand instantly goes to the back of her head and his hook rests on her back and he doesn't let her go for minutes and she doesn't let him go either and Grace and Jack both smile at Hook.