Arrow & Whiskers

Kitty and Jefferson got back to Granny's where they found Indiana and Jack. "Where's Grace and papa?" Kitty asks and Jack looks up at his parents worried "she uhm... ran away?" He says nervously and Kitty looks horrified "she what?" She asks and Indiana clears her throat "Henry came over to apologise after you left and I think it might've been too much for her... she took off upset and Killian ran after her but said she disappeared, he's looking for her now." Indiana says and Kitty nods her head "are you both okay?" Kitty asks them and they nod their heads and Jefferson sits beside Jack and ruffles the boys hair as Kitty looks down at Anidori who is gurgling and making little noises and Kitty picks her up and kisses her forehead as Regina walks over wiping under her eyes.

"I'm guessing they never told you either?" She asks Regina who shakes her head. Anidori sees Regina standing beside her mother and reaches a small hand out "looks like you have a little friend 'Gina." Kitty smiles at her friend who looks back at her wide eyed "you would let me around your baby... after everything I've done to you?" Regina says and Kitty gently bounces Anidori as she smiles at Regina "everyone deserves a second chance 'Gina." Kitty says and the woman nods gratefully at her.

Anidori spots her father and instantly reaches out for the man kicking her little legs and making little shouts and Jefferson smiles and takes her from Kitty gently holding her as he sat beside Jack. "Where'd they go anyway?" Kitty asks looking at the table the charmings had been at "Snow took the boys to the park and I'm not sure where prince righteousness went with Emma." She says and Kitty nods and moves to sit beside her aunt.

"You wanna join us 'Gina?" She asks her friend and the woman smiles and nods her head sitting down just beside kitty at the edge of the table.

Ooooooh oooooh ooooooh oooooh

Kitty looks around again and this time she sees a glimpse of a black cloak before it's gone and Regina notices her panic "Kitty? What's wrong?" She asks and the woman just puts a smile on her face "oh... nothing..." she says and Jefferson gives her a look but she looks away from him and he keeps looking at her until Anidori reaches up to grab his nose.

"Dori look..." Jack says and puts his staff down wanting to experiment and he opens his palm and a snowflake floats just above his hand and he spins it in a circle in front of her face making her giggle as she watches the snowflake spin. They all sit talking for a while but Kitty can't help but worry about Grace, she trusted her father to find the little girl but something told her that there was something going on in the Storybrooke and she didn't know what.

David comes running into the diner and up to Kitty and she curses herself in her head "Kitty... look I know I'm probably the last person you want to see right now but I need your help." He says and Jefferson glares daggers through the man "Well done David, your not as dull as you look." He says still glaring at the man who sighs and looks at Kitty who still hasn't even acknowledged him being there.

Kitty is silent for a minute before she sighs "what's happened?" She asks and Regina furrows her eyebrows "that's it? You forgive him like that? I know your a forgiving person Kitty but if it all it takes to get your forgiveness is a half baked apology then I'd be very worried." Regina says and Kitty just looks down from all of them "hey why don't we all back off okay?" Indiana says seeing how fed up Kitty was.

"David why are you here? What's happened?" Indiana asks and the man nods and begins to explain "somethings happened on the edge of town with the Merry Men." David says and Kitty's eyes instantly shoot up to David's face and Jefferson notices "Robin's men? Do you know if it's Robin's friends?" She asks him quickly and he is taken back at her sudden attention to the problem "I'm sorry I didn't ask." He says and Kitty nods and gets ready to go.

She looks over to see Jefferson practically sulking "hey what's wrong?" She asks him tilting her head to the side slightly and he just puts a smile on his face "oh nothing at all... why don't you go and see if your precious Robin is okay." He says standing up to put Anidori back in her stroller before he fixes his Jacket "I'm taking the kids for a walk whilst I look out for Grace, our daughter who you don't seem to even be worried about." He says and Kitty is shocked.