Your Family Concerns Me...

Grace watches her papa run out the diner after her mother and she sighs and sits down at the table "what's wrong with you?" Indiana asks her and she looks up at her great aunt "I'm sick of people upsetting mama, would it kill anyone to tell the truth?" Grace asks and Indiana nods her head and looks at the girl, Grace's hand had been quite itchy and she had been hiding a mark in the palm of her hand, well part of a mark, it looked like a mark had been burned into her hand but part of it was missing. It looked like part of a triangle but she couldn't be certain all she knew was she had to keep it covered and out of eye sight.

She wasn't going to mention it to her parents just yet because it seemed like there was more important things going on rather than a mark on her hand plus she could always go to the library and research about it more. She noticed Henry looking over at her table and Leafy was also looking over at them. Henry approaches the table and Grace sighs quietly and Hook gives her a look telling her to behave because although she may be mad at David she shouldn't take it out on Henry because he can't remember them.

"Hi I'm Henry, I thought I should come and introduce myself and maybe apologise for upsetting that woman..." he gets cut off by Grace "my mother." She says and he nods "right your mother... I just didn't mean to upset anyone, I'm not quite sure how I upset your mom to be honest..." he says and Grace nods her head "it's a long story..." she says trailing off, she still wouldn't look up at him. She couldn't look up at him, her best friend couldn't even remember her and if she looked at him she would definitely start crying.

"Anyway my mom is leaving now and I just wanted to say sorry." Henry says feeling awkward and Indiana and Killian nod at Henry as Grace takes deep breaths trying not to let her tears fall and Jack watches Henry as he walks back over to Emma and Indiana checks on Anidori and Killian has an arm around Jack whilst Grace looked towards the table still trying not to cry. It was building, her best friend didn't know who she was, didn't know who her mother was. The emotions were growing inside her like a hurricane.

She couldn't take it anymore and she got up and ran towards the back door for Granny's before and Killian jumps up to grab her but she keeps running as she finally lets her tears fall "Grace! Grace! GRACE!" Killian shouts after her as she takes off down the street towards the woods. Killian goes back into Granny's to tell Indiana that she ran off and that he was going to look for her. The pirate not wanting the upset girl to be on her own when she's so upset and he also doesn't want his granddaughter getting into any trouble.

Grace continues to run down Main Street, occasionally wiping her tears off of her face, she's running as fast as she can panting and sobbing as she keeps running. She runs past the pawn shop which only makes her feel worse and so she turns the corner by the convenience store and runs straight into someone and she hits the ground as the person she ran into also falls over and drops all their things all over the ground "Oh, bother." She hears someone groan and she sits up rubbing her head and looks across from her.

She sees a boy about her age also rubbing his head as he sits up and she feels guilty about running into him even though that's not what happened, she blames herself "I'm really sorry." She apologises and he waves it off as if it is completely fine. "it's fine... really it's fine..." He says and she helps him stand up after she has managed to stand up herself before she starts to help him pick up his things and she sees it's all jars of honey which both intrigues her and makes her concerned at the same time "that's... that's a lot of honey." She says with a smile trying to be polite and the boy laughs nervously "yeah... it's for a good reason... just a very complicated one to explain... I'm Christopher Robin." He says to her smiling.

She smiles back at him and he noticed the tear marks on her face but doesn't mention it in the hopes of not upsetting her further "I'm Grace Hatter... I haven't seen you at school before." She says and he nods his head "yeah... I don't go to school I uhm... I live with my friends in the woods, the honey is for them." He says and she nods her head and sees that he is still struggling to carry all the honey after all he had several jars of the sweet substance in his hands so Grace smiles and extends her arms.