Hatter-ly Ever After

*Contains Mature Content* - Just letting everyone know that I will be burying myself to hide from judgement because I really have no idea how to write this kind of stuff... anyway... on with the final chapter...

Kitty was pacing back and forth trying to calm down, she didn't know what to think, was this a good idea? Did Jefferson think it was a good idea? What if he didn't want to go through with it anymore?! What if he had found someone else and had waited until this exact moment to confess?! What if... "can you stop pacing back and forth, just watching you is making me dizzy!" Regina says to her as she observes Kitty pace back forth, and Kitty stops placing a hand on her chest as she takes some deep breaths "seriously Kitty... what has your tail tied in a knot." Regina says and Kitty moves and sits down beside her adjusting her dress. "What if Jefferson has changed his mind? What if he is living a secret double life and has someone else?! WHAT IF HE DOESN'T SHOW UP?!!" She says in a rushed panic and Regina's eyes widen at the sheer stupidity of what her friend had just said.

"You are listening to yourself right?" Regina asks "like seriously? Did you just listen to what you said... that was the dumbest thing I've ever heard... you know that pathetic hat boy worships the ground you walk on." Regina says whilst looking at her nails without a care in the world "you think so?" Kitty asks her and she laughs "wow, you really are worried about this, aren't you?" Regina says looking over at Kitty with a smirk "Regina!" Kitty whined shaking her hands frantically trying not to get upset and it was then Regina noticed how upset she was becoming "Kitty, I was only trying to joke with you... you know how much Jefferson... loves you. We can all see how much he loves you, so calm down. This is your wedding day!! It's going to be okay." Regina reassured her as Grace comes running into the room with a smile.

"Wow Mama! You look beautiful just like a princess!" Grace says looking at her soon-to-be-stepmother with adoration in her eyes and Kitty smiles and puts her hand on Graces cheek "And you look perfect Gracie girl." She says to the girl who spins in her dress to show her and both women clapped their hands and Grace smiled at them both before she gasps "I left my basket it papas room! I have to go and get it!" She says in a panic and runs out the room as Kitty giggles quietly. She turns back to Regina and the woman stops fussing with her nails to look at her friend "Kitty... listen to me... everything is going to be fine... your wedding is going to be perfect, Jefferson will be there, I will... I will tolerate Snow and her wannabe prince, only for you." Regina says and Kitty smiles at her friend with tears in her eyes. "Thank you 'Gina." Kitty says hugging the woman who just pats her arm.

"What if she's changed her mind? What if she has finally realised that she can do better than a portal jumper? What if she's currently making a get away with a secret lover... I can't lose her !" Jefferson says in a panic and David doesn't even try to reassure him, he just bursts out laughing at Jefferson's panicked ranting, "Oh... how stupid are you? Kitty loves you more than anything and here you are... freaking out over things that would never happen." David says and Jefferson takes a deep breath and runs a hand through his hair before the door opens and Grace runs in and hugs her father "Hello papa!" She says happily as he hugs her back "Hello darling... what are you doing here?" Jefferson asks and Grace smiles at him "I left my basket here... so I came to get it whilst Regina was helping Mama." Grace says and Jefferson nodded his head.

"I guess it's almost showtime hmm?" Jefferson says and Grace smiles and nods her head "I can't wait!" Grace says and David looks at her confused "Why are you so excited Grace?" David asks her and she smiles at him "Because now Kitty will actually be my mama!!!" Grace says happily and it makes Jefferson feel a little bit emotional and he hugs Grace tightly and kisses her head "I'm glad that Kitty means so much to you sweet heart... I think it's time we get a move on don't you think?" Jefferson says and Grace squeals with excitement grabbing her basket before rushing from the room. The two men just smiled and began making their way to where the wedding was taking place.