Chapter 31 : Hallucination.

Ava stared at the balcony, lost in her thoughts, when she noticed a figure entering. Her heart raced as she approached the balcony cautiously, and to her astonishment, it was Ibrahim.

The déjà vu struck her as strange and unsettling. When she met Ibrahim for the first time, he secretly came in her room through balcony. And the history repeated today too. 

When Ava first saw Ibrahim, she really found Ibrahim so handsome. Though he was a bit mature for her, but yes, she found him handsome and beautiful. Beautiful in a way, that She couldn't describe. 

And today too. And again history got repeated. It was the second time Ava found him handsome, a realization that caught her off guard. 

Tonight, the room's lights reflected on Ibrahim's face, his hair ruffled by the gentle wind. The only difference was this time, he was wearing shirt and jeans. Though Ava couldn't see clearly the colour of his cloth in the dim lights. But it wasn't important for her at that time. She was unable to look away from his face and his smile. Ibrahim only smiled infront of her like this. Whenever he saw Ava, a different type of smile formed in his face. 

 Ava, lost in the play of shadows and light, found herself captivated by his presence. But Was there any feelings for Ibrahim? Maybe not till now.

Ava came in reality, "Why are you here?"

"I called you 2 times, but you didn't pick up. So I came to check you." Ibrahim explained casually.

Ava retorted, "Couldn't you have used the main door like a normal person?"

Ibrahim shrugged, "Just wanted to see you. Didn't feel like facing Elara."

Ibrahim moved past Ava towards the her room. Ava was a bit annoyed but curious too. She followed him, "Where are you going?"

Ibrahim stepped into Ava's room, his eyes scanning the room carefully. 

"What are you going to do by coming here?" Ava questioned again.

Ibrahim switched on the tube light and looked at Ava, "I'm getting some inspiration for decorating our new room."

Ava furrowed her brows, "Decorating a new room was okay, but inspiration? What kind of inspiration do you need?"

Ibrahim seemed to dodge the question, his attention drawn to the paintings hanging on the walls. "Did you paint these?" he inquired. 

Ava sighed, "Yes, I did."

 Ibrahim remarked, "They are beautiful. I think I'll take a few."

Ava was taken aback. She quickly approached him and asked, "What? Did you come here at this hour just to take my paintings?"

Ibrahim chuckled, "Not really. I came here to see you, but these paintings caught my attention."

His eyes gleamed with playful mischief.

Ava crossed her arms. Her body language was defensive, "Well, these paintings are off-limits. I'm not handing them over to you."

Ibrahim raised an eyebrow, "Come on, they would look great in our new room."

Ava shook her head, "No way, Ibrahim. Find your own decorations."

Ibrahim walked towards a particular painting that had caught his eye. Ava stepped in his way, "No way. They're mine. They mean something to me." 

But Ibrahim was enjoying this game. He pointed to a smaller painting, "How about this one? Just one."

Ava said, "No means no."

Ibrahim smirked and took a step closer, "I'm not leaving without at least one. Pick your favorite."

Ava huffed, "They're not for decoration; they're personal. I won't let you take them."