Chapter 69 : Mission Daniel.

Ibrahim emerged from the room. His usually composed expression now veiled in a storm of intensity. Shazia stood nervously awaiting his next command.

"What's the room number of that bastard Daniel?" Ibrahim demanded, his voice a low growl. 

"Room number 1056, sir," Shazia replied. 

They treaded through the deserted corridor, the low hum of air conditioners was interspersed with their hushed conversation.

"Has the background check on Daniel been completed?" he questioned while walking, 

Though Shazia was behind him, she could feel the unspoken threat of her boss. "I'm sorry, sir. I only got half information. Daniel works as a senior manager in a textile company. He married Noureen five years ago. Their marriage was intercaste, so Noureen's family didn't accept it. That's why Noureen doesn't share anything about Daniel's torture. She just tolerates it all," Shazia explained in a trembling voice.

The hotel corridor echoed with a quiet hollowness, the silence only punctuated by the subtle sounds of distant footsteps. 

Ibrahim's eyes betrayed a simmering fury at the incomplete information. "When I give a task, do it completely. Don't come in front of me with half information. Does he have any connection with any powerful figures?"

"N....No sir. He doesn't. I'm sorry for not getting all the information if the....there was more time I could...." Shazia stammered, her apologies falling on strained air.

"Sorry, sir... Huh. I'm going to deal with a bastard with half-baked information of him." Ibrahim muttered. His frustration was palpable.

Shazia was now sobbing silently. She was getting scared by her boss, Ibrahim Rahman. But her audible tears reached Ibrahim's ears, prompting an abrupt halt. He turned and fixed Shazia with an intense gaze as if he would eat her now. 

Shazia stopped too, hastily wiping away her tears, attempting to regain a professional attitude. But she failed. She was stood there trembling. Ibrahim gave a stern warning, "If I hear one sound of your sobbing, I'll kill you here right now with my own hands."

Ibrahim resumed his walking towards room number 1056 and Shazia started to walk reluctantly.

Standing before room 1056, Ibrahim gave Shazia a stern look, "Hope I don't have to repeat your work."

Shazia, now more composed, nodded nervously, "Yes, sir."

Ibrahim positioned himself strategically beside the wall, making sure he was hidden from any view through the door's eyehole. Shazia stood before the door and knocked. But no one came to open. With a subtle hand gesture, he signaled Shazia to knock again. She complied, rapping persistently on the door.

After several attempts, the door creaked open slowly, revealing Daniel – disheveled and barely awake in his nightwear. Oblivious to Ibrahim's presence, Daniel mumbled in a sleepy voice, "Who comes in the middle of the night?"

Taking advantage of the opening, Ibrahim smoothly maneuvered into the room. Shazia followed suit, promptly closing the door behind them to avoid attracting attention.

Ibrahim seized Daniel's jaw firmly. Daniel stammered, "What are you doing here?"

The retort was swift and assertive, "To send you to hell," as Ibrahim made his intentions clear.

Inside the room, Noureen stirred, awakened by the sounds. Her eyes widened at sight. She tried to scream but she was silenced by Shazia, who swiftly covered Noureen's mouth and sternly warned, "Don't dare to make a sound."

Ibrahim's movements were deliberate and precise. His skilled fingers pressed with calculated accuracy on the nerve points of Daniel's neck and shoulder, a technique honed through years of clandestine operations. As Ibrahim's practiced fingers found their mark on Daniel's neck and shoulder, a sudden realization dawned on Daniel. His eyes widened, and a surge of adrenaline shot through his system. He attempted to retaliate, but Ibrahim's movements were too fluid, too well-practiced. It was as if Ibrahim anticipated Daniel's every futile attempt to resist.