Chapter 108 : "I never said anything about his children."

The night sparkled with a gentle glow from the streetlights, illuminating the calm road. In front of the well-lit playschool, Ibrahim's car stood proudly, like a watchful "guardian". Its smooth, dark grey exterior seemed to meld with the surrounding shadows, creating an atmosphere of quietude. Inside the car, an air of restlessness filled the space, creating a striking juxtaposition with the peaceful scene outside.

Ibrahim sat on the passenger seat, his brown eyes, were fixed on the iron gates of the playschool, where, like moths drawn to a flame. 

Though it was not the only car there, nearby, a few other cars were parked, occupied by restless parents who sought solace in each other's company. Their hushed conversations carried on the night Breeze, filled with whispers of concerns and shared worries about their children's night education. This playschool was different from the rest, as it flourished during the late hours to accommodate the energy and enthusiasm of active children. However, for Ibrahim, it held a darker purpose. It was nothing more than a stage for his sinister play, a trap baited with innocence. Among the children who were taking classes inside the playschool, were Omer and Harith, Rafi's twin sons.

Faisal occupied the driver's seat and in the back Samir was working with his laptop.

"Which school runs at night?" Faisal's broke the silence.

Samir, his gaze momentarily unglued from the laptop screen, offered a curt explanation. "This one. It's like a night-time tuition center, designed for kids. Special breed, these fellas. Keeps the little firecrackers busy, you know?"

Faisal glanced at Ibrahim, his brows furrowed. "But Ava specifically told you not to touch Rafi, didn't she?"

With a predatory smile Ibrahim's eyes met with Faisal's with unsettling calmness. "Hmm, promises, Faisal," he drawled, his voice as smooth as polished steel, "they're meant to be broken, aren't they? Though I promised Ava I wouldn't touch Rafi, but I never said anything about his children."

"Your brain, brother," Faisal sighed, shaking his head, "runs on a logic all its own."

Ibrahim leaned back and his smile widened, a predator savoring the anticipation of the hunt, "What can I say? Marriage changes me into a responsible man. It makes me… judicious. I have to take care of things differently." He winked at Faisal, "You'll know what I mean when you will marry." 

Samir chimed in with a wicked chuckle. "Oh, the fun we'll have today when Rafi starts freaking out about his missing sons!"

Another smirk stretched across Ibrahim's face but it was...it was villainous as chilling as the night air itself. His fingers tapped a rhythm on the dashboard, his impatience simmering beneath the surface. He waited... for the end of the class.

Suddenly, Samir's phone buzzed. Yusuf, Rafi's loyal assistant, was calling. Samir extended the phone to Ibrahim. 

"Yusuf," Ibrahim answered.

"Hello Boss, How are you?" Yusuf's voice crackled through the receiver, "I'm following your instructions. Delaying things as much as possible to pick up Omer and Harith. Right now, I'm feeding Aidan. Afterthat..."

Ibrahim grunted, "I don't care about your son's bedtime routine. Leave your house in ten minutes. No excuses."

Ibrahim cut the call and gave the phone back to Samir. The plan was that, Ibrahim would take Omer and Harith before Yusuf. It was Yusuf's duty to pick up and drop Rafi's children. And Ibrahim told, Yusuf to be late because it would use as a excuse. Yusuf could tell he reached school late so the kids - Omer and Harith were lost or..... kidnapped?

Samir's curiosity piqued. He leaned forward, "So brother, where will Omer and Harith be staying after the abduction?"

Ibrahim turned to Faisal. "There's a place. It's known and unknown, both."