An Adventure Into the Sky: Chapter 1- The Pain!

"NOOOO!" Echoed the scream through the gloomy room. "Ha-Have mercy!! Please!" came the voice of a middle-aged man, his black hair and clothing making nearly blend in with the dismal surroundings, a roughly twenty-square-foot room, with no windows and one barred door.  

"It hurts!! The pain!!"  

"so," came the silky feminine voice of the woman standing in front of him, "you've decided to... further our cause with the information we are entitled too?" 

"Please reconsider! You do not know what you are trying to- oof!" he choked, having been pushed further away from his oppressor. 

"I fully realize what I am trying to do, and what it will cause. Give me the information, or..." 

"F-Fine... Just don't hurt my family."

 ---/Forward/---

Before I say anything else, I'd like to note this book is on hold. I simply am too busy, and this is one of the books that I have decided will not do for now.

If you would like to read a *Much Better* book of mine, The Shadows of Dusk (And it's sequels) Are being frequently updated. But anyway, on to the forward...

This is the start of a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfic. The rights to Pokemon, PMD, and most of the creatures in this fanfic belong to gamefreak, and such. I claim rights to my regions, characters, their personalities, and the story and plot in general.

Warning- this fanfic is based on Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky. It does contain spoilers for the game, and while they are well hidden behind numerous other plot twists that sound like spoilers but will only be found in this fanfic, (not the game), I advise that if you are either planning on getting the game or already have the game but have not beaten it yet, feel free to save this to your library but as it may take some fun out of the game, beat it first. 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 

-edit-- this will take place in the future-

"ugh," complains a small, yellow Pokemon. "there has to be somewhere in this dump that I can find something to eat. It looks around it's surroundings, the remnants of a place called -rea--r- To--, so decimated even the --lcom- to -rea--r- To-- sign is incomprehensible. He was an orphan, abandoned in a forest, surviving only by chancing upon this ghost town. He had found a few precious apples left over in the small pile of rubble that had once been '-ec---n's 

Sh--' along with some rare gummi's.  

But now, it seemed, there was nothing left to eat. He would return to the forest, and eat leaves instead. 

Ugh. 

But it seemed fate would not have this way...

"GAZOOKS!"

I really need help on building my characters, both in the future and right now. Votes and comments are just plain awesome.