On Hold Feature: L.E.A.P. ~ Author's Note

Hello, readers of L.E.A.P.

The book has barely begun, but I am wondering if it is already over.

Ever since I started really writing on wattpad (Not just writing, but REALLY writing) I've been kindling a dream to publish a book. To become an author.

So I really, really don't know if this book will be finished on wattpad.

Over the last year, I've spent countless hours writing. For fun. But to actually publish something, that would be amazing.

So I'm hoping that L.E.A.P. may fulfil that dream.

I really do not know if L.E.A.P. is good enough to get popular. So I'm asking everyone's opionion.

Am I a good enough writer? Can I write well enough to get published? Or do I need more experience?

As I ask that, I would really like to thank Silent4everBeatless for being the first person to read this, and JSthewriter for really helping out. This chapter is dedicated to JSthewriter and the first chapter is dedicated to Silent4everBeatless. Thank you!

So, thank you to everyone who has read this. I may or may not upload the next chapter, because the entire point of posting this has been to get feedback, and the last two chapters really haven't been getting much of that.

Thank you, and please help me out with my dilemna. :D

This book has been officially re-written AMAZINGLY on @James_Janzen

Check it out!