Pokemon Adventures - Arch 2.5 ~ Introduction

Introduction-

Why, hello. I'm Ilovetoread72. Welcome to my first majorly Pokemon Adventures/PokeSpe fanfiction. I have always used Pokemon Adventures/PokeSpe for my books' basis, but this time it will be majorly based on Pokemon Adventures/PokeSpe. Why am I doing a largely inconvenient introduction, you ask? Well, I have a philosophy... Anyway.

Firstly, I'd like to thank YellowFan98 for alerting me that most ordinary people (Not me) call it PokeSpe, or pokemon special. I, until then, had never heard the phrase 'Pokespe'.

My books, as I have already noted, are always based on a very loose framework of Pokemon Adventures/PokeSpe. I have never, though, had overly large plot similarities. This book will. Trust me.

Firstly, the disclaimer-

I do not own pokemon. I know who does, though. Unless... Anyways. I don't know the person who owns pokemon. And if you are reading this right now, Mr. Pokemon Owner, please create a wattpad account so I can dedicate all my stories to you. xD. Anyways. So, basically, I don't own pokemon. And, for the third time, I DO NOT OWN POKEMON!!! Good. I got that out.

So, next on the agenda, we have the other disclaimer-

I do not own pokemon. Wait, I already said that, didn't I? These disclaimers are SO confusing. Anyway. So. This book is best for people who have read Pokemon Adventures. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE read AT LEAST the first seven books, featuring Red, then not much longer Blue*, then Green*, and, eventually, YellowFan98's favourite character, Yellow. AT LEAST THE FIRST ARCH!!! Please. Anyway. So it would really be best if you read up to what is it, the end of the second arch. I have not read farther than the second arch, I own the final book of the second arch. I have not read farther than the final book of the second arch (I said that already, didn't I?) so I am physically unable to give out spoilers for ruby on. So... Um... Please don't post spoilers on this book... Please don't say anything... Cause I want to read the books as they come out in Canada. Please.

Any spoilers WILL be reported. I can say that. So, one of the last items on the disclaimer agenda-

You may have seen those two *'s in front of both Blue and Green's name earlier in the introduction. If you want to read a Pokemon Adventures/PokeSpe fanfic that has Green as the epic guy and Blue as the master of disguise, go to YellowFan98's profile page. There are tons of Pokemon Adventures/PokeSpe fanfics with Green as a guy and Blue as a girl. To state my point simply,

IN THIS FANFIC AND ALL OTHERS OF MINE, GREEN IS FEMALE AND BLUE IS MALE!!! Okay. There we go. Oh, and Silver is a guy. But I think he always is. Sorry I'm getting really messed up. Anyway.

So, there we go... For that part. I will now do the actual introduction.

This book is on the journey of three very different dexholders through the region of Kanjo. Never heard of Kanjo? Just made that name up a second ago. Literally. Presumably, they're traveling through both the Kanto and Johto region, but they also aren't. Confused? I am too. I just wrote that, and I'm wondering why I did. Whatever. I won't give anything away, but I'm gonna try to not tie any of my other stories in, even subtly. I know, that's a crazy challenge... For me. Anyway. So. Let's review-

Disclaimer- I dont own pokemon

Disclaimer- may contain (let's rephrase that) WILL contain spoilers

Disclaimer/FYI- Guy is blue Epic Disguise girl is Green

Intro that I should have probably shortened- Journey of three dexholders maybe more who knows why did I even write that part as it may be wrong?

Um... I just forgot something important... On the tip of my thumb... Sorry. It was so important too... Whatev. If it comes to me I'll tell you. Sooo... Welcome to my first majorly Pokemon Adventures/PokeSpe based fanfiction and I hope you enjoy!!!

Oh right! This will take place right after the end of the second arch. So... It won't feature anything about ruby etc.

Well, go on! Read the first chapter!