23- Time to Beat the Elite!

Whoa. I'm back. All you 'A Pokemon Adventure' readers, I just want you to know I'll be updating that in, say, a few weeks. Just there's a little bit of a roadblock... Which is hard to explain... But I'm ready to update it, so look out for the next chapter!

Okay. I'm back, though I could say I was never gone.

As well, let's have a little round of applause for me, because now that it's time for them to beat the elite, I'll have to do a bunch of battles... I hate battles... in books... Cause they take so long...

Ooookay. Anyway, here's chapter 23!!!

---/23/---

We began to make our way slowly to the Photon Plaza, training as we did so. What could have been an easy five-hour trip was turned into roughly four days. We trained as much as possible, and we knew that all our possible skill would be needed.

---/Photon Plaza/---

We had finally arrived at our destination.

Our goal.

Our dream.

And it would take all my skill, our skill, to make it reality.

'Fwip!' A large dragon-like pokemon swooped over our heads, and landed directly in front of me and Dante.

A girl jumped off it, and a red beam of light inclosed it, and as it disappeared, she walked up.

"Hey, everyone." she smiled.

A ball of reverberating pink light appeared out of nowhere, and a human appeared.

Anne.

She had a pokemon beside her that was rather hard to describe, but was obviously some sort of psychic pokemon.

The ground beneath our feet began to rumble, but Anne pointed behind us.

I turned to see a cloud of dust not hat far away, and seconds later Clark, riding a bull-like pokemon, screeched to an unsteady stop about a metre away from me.

He jumped off.

And returning all pokemon to their pokeballs, we walked inside.

"Three hyper potions," I said to the clerk, still happy about when I had defeated some rich kid. He may have been weak, but he still handed over some sweet dough...

"That'll be 5,450P," she said.

"Alright." I pulled the money out of my pocket, grabbed the potions, and rushed to catch up with everyone, who were healing their pokemon.

"How do you become a member of the Elite Four?" I asked someone.

"You must beat each member, as well as the champion, with four others."

I smirked, and we walked inside.

---/---

---Member One!---

We were in some sort of large room, in which there was one single inhabitant.

The entire room was painted black, and if it were not for the small lights embedded in the ceiling, it would be darker than pitch black.

"Welcome. I am Lucius."

The man walked towards us.

"A group of five, eh? Then I know why you must be here... I will take each of you on in a three-on-three pokemon battle."

"I'll go first," I volunteered.

---Battle one---

Celia VS Lucius