APA: Chapters 37 & 38, Original

I've decided that instead of giving a cliffhanger end to A Pokemon Adventure, then leaving for likely forever, would probably be a little cruel. So I'm editing the two final chapters so that the end is not so cliffhanger-y, a real end to the series. The two original chapters will be featured here just in case.

Following are the unedited, uncut chapters 37 and 38 of A Pokemon Adventure.

---/37/---

Another short chapter! This time, though, only a battle long! Why? Well, I've got to explain to quite a few of you, now, I suppose.

The reason I've been taking so long is cause I really, really didn't want to take care of the Elite Four problem. See, the elite four is composed of five trainers. All five of those trainers were featured in another book of mine (The Elite Four... The Ultimate Goal... Actually a pretty good & funny book, in my opinion. You should check it out. :D) . But I'm really, really against spoilers. So, when it came time for the Elite Four, well... Every time I featured an Elite in here, it'd be a spoiler for the other book. Great.

So, the final battle, with the main character from TEF... TUG..., in this chapter, will only be in this chapter. I don't want to do it twice, so there'll be a link in the other story for this battle.

That's why this chapter is the battle, and ONLY the battle. So, read on!

---/36.5 (This doesn't even classify as an actual chapter, just part 2 to #36/---

"Hello. Wait... You two?"

"Celia?"

Celia stared at her opponents, as they stared back.

"Let's battle! four on four, a battle to rend the legends!"

"Go, Flame!" Chris called, the amazing pokemon appearing.

"Spark!"

"Vigon, Pikks, come'on out!"

John pulled out his pokedex.

“Flygon, the dragon-ground pokemon. Pikachu, the electric mouse.”

“Got it! Chris, let's do this thing!”

“Yeah! Flame, use flame wheel!”

“Spark, you can thunderbolt!”

“Vigon, hide yourself and Pikks with a sandstorm!” At this, the attacks disappeared into a whirling mass of sand. “Pikks, agility!”

“Spark, again, thunderbolt!”

Once more, the attack missed completely. Flame's second flame wheel had a likewise effect.

“Now! Vigon, use dragonbreath! Pikks, agility once more!”

Out of the sandstorm came a blast of blue flame, scorching Spark.

“Spark, use-” He was cut off by Celia.

“And now! Use earthquake.”

The ground shook, as the sandstorm dissapated. Only one pokemon was left standing- the earthquake had taken out both Spark and Flame, but Pikks as well.

“Go, Luke! You can do this!”

“Wing!”

Celia: 2 pts.

John & Chris: 1 pt.

First person to four points will win! If Luke and Wing fall, this could be the end!

“Throh, come on out!”

“Good,” Chris mumbled. “Wing, use Aerial Ace!”

“Luke! CloseCombat on the Flygon.”