~An Author's Note

I was considering simply deserting this account, but I decided that I owe a bit of a final word to those who have actually supported me through my writing.

Firstly, I'd like to say a thank you to all those who have supported me through my writing. (Don't worry, I'll get to an explanation in a tiny bit) This is a bit of a acknowledgement, I suppose. Thank you to (In alphabetical order)

*I just went through all the people who are fans of me and picked out those who really deserved to be mentioned here. If you think you deserve to be mentioned here, you can tell me that in a comment... Also I may have missed you if you have changed your username in the last 2-3 months :D

@AwesomeShadow

@Azulacat14

@Blue_Veins

@Coltheg

@DavidBowiesBest <-- My first collab ^^

@edwarddreherjr <-- My first fan, despite never commenting once so ever -_-

@FanFictionsOnly

@FireFang

@halowazzupman

@jinglearceus

@kikikool625

@LifeUpStudios

@Nekoseznya

@OtakuFox43

@Raneko_chan <-- Epic

@Revexen

@Silent4everBeatless / @StickFigureQueen <-- Epic

@Slgme495 <-- Epic

@Wattpad

@XxLittleBlackStarxX

@YellowFan98

If you are not on that list, it means either A. You really haven't commented on anything... B. I accidentally skipped you C. YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR USERNAME! If anyone has EVER changed their username, tell me... D. I was in a hurry thus did not include you.

Some very important people were:

Nekoseznya - My second collaboration partner.

The Past the Dawn team (Third collaboration)- Raneko_chan, StickFigureQueen, and Slgme495. All amazing and talented people who worked with me, also becoming great people to know :D (Past the Dawn was a Pokemon FanFiction collaboration project)

Wattpad - Amazing.

Blue_Veins - a brilliant person, I am glad to know her ^^

NOW! I'm sure you've all been wondering what's going on...

So, I, Ilovetoread72, will no longer be active on this account. My new account, James_Janzen, is completely done beta testing and I am now going to start (or finish) halting Ilovetoread72.

There are multiple reasons for this, some of which have only grown stronger since beta testing of James_Janzen started. One would be the lack of feedback on my books, despite me gaining several (and that means at least twenty or thirty) fans in my semi-absence. Yes, NO COMMENTS. But, that is fine, I write not for feedback but to write. (Thank you to Coltheg for still commenting each time I updated TEoT)

I am now working towards getting published, and writing more and more professionally. My new profile is in the external link.

Ilovetoread72 is now no longer active.

-Beep-

(If you need any more explaining, just comment)