Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 The insidious scholar

Qin Er retreated, which Gu Beizhou expected.

After smiling, Gu Beizhou relaxed completely and lay down on the bed. His voice came out through the pillow, which was a little dull.

"I'm not forcing you. You've already entered the game. The thirty thousand taels, as expected, were spent on me."

Qin Er clenched his fists and stared at Gu Beizhou.

At this moment, Qin Er thought very much, if he didn't rush over and strangle Gu Beizhou to death, he would be fine.

But Qin Er quickly calmed down.

It was impossible. Even if Gu Beizhou died, someone would still threaten him.

The third prince, Chu Yujin, the Wu family...

Anyone can say that he, Qin Er, is the purse strings of the Third Prince Party, providing money and effort.

Regardless of whether this happened only once, the money that came out of his hands finally helped the third prince deal with the prince's person...

This is forcing him to force the Qin family!

Oh, what a good plan, what a good plan!

Qin Er's eyes were about to burst, and red bloodshot eyes appeared.

If we say that before this, Qin Er still had a vague impression of Chu Yujin, thinking that Chu Yujin was a little stupid and crazy, but he had no hesitation in the person he fell in love with.

Now, Qin Er is really disgusted with Chu Yujin.

It's okay to plot against him, but not against the Qin family!

Are you forcing him to take sides with the Qin family?

Okay, isn't that just taking sides? I don't take sides with you, I want to take sides with you!

Qin Er made up his mind and his mind was extremely clear and clear.

"What message do you want me to convey to the prince?"

Gu Beizhou was not surprised by Qin Er's choice and looked at Qin Er intently, also trying to judge how credible Qin Er's current attitude was.

"You know what this means, right?" Gu Beizhou's mind was spinning rapidly, while not forgetting to give Qin Er a reaction.

Qin Er laughed angrily, "I know, of course I know. Isn't this what you want and you're not satisfied yet? Why, you want me to tell my father about it and you won't believe it?"

Gu Beizhou shook his head, "There is no need to tell your father yet, Qin Shangshu, it is good to be a pure minister."

Qin Er rolled his eyes. Can his father still be a pure minister?

Qin Er didn't believe it!

Gu Beizhou didn't bother to turn his head to look at Qin Er. He probably knew Qin Er's current expression and smiled lightly.

"I'm serious. Qin Shangshu is in charge of the household department, and he has a very important position. If even Qin Shangshu is not pure and becomes a princeling, I don't think there is any need for the third prince, and the emperor will not be able to accommodate the prince." ."

Qin Eryi thought, this is really the truth.

The initial anger subsided, and Qin Er was able to talk to Gu Beizhou normally.

"Then what do you mean..."

"Qin Shangshu is still a pure minister. It's just that you and I are close. You Qin Er can play with anyone and no one will care. The prince only needs you to shake your father at the critical moment."