Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Pseudo-Orthopedics

There was no way the show was going to go smoothly, that was clear to everyone from the beginning.

So when Chu Chengfeng came to the small mountain village, he immediately regretted and wanted to leave, and the program team was also very calm.

The program team didn't stop him, they just called Chu's parents first.

Then, the Chu family's parents sternly told Chu Chengfeng on the other side of the phone that he must finish participating in the show because it was his own choice.

Gu Beibao didn't adapt to the big city even when he went to the big city. He dressed incompatibly with the people in the city, couldn't take the bus, and didn't know many things that couldn't be seen in the countryside.

But he doesn't want to go back at all, he just wants to stay in the big city forever.

The two people who stumbled across each other began to exchange their lives.

Chu Chengfeng's performance was extremely bad. He refused to work, cook, or wash his own clothes. He bullied Gu Beibao's brother Gu Beiyi who stayed at home to work.

Gu Beiyi was an honest man, and he didn't dare to resist when he was bullied, especially since his parents treated Chu Chengfeng better than him.

Although the program team also felt that Chu Chengfeng's performance was poor, they did not want to offend the Chu family, so they were particularly thoughtful when editing the video.

They edited Chu Chengfeng into an innocent rich boy. The Gu family's parents and Gu Beiyi were countrymen who fought to work and did not give anyone the opportunity to exercise in order to curry favor with the rich boy.

The result of this kind of editing is that Chu Chengfeng, who does nothing but loses his temper everywhere, becomes a young man who is admired and admired by everyone, and the entire Gu family is a sycophant and a licker.

After "Transfiguration" ended, Chu Chengfeng got his wish and won the love of many mothers, sisters and sisters. He made his debut, participated in variety shows, appeared in records and acted in TV series, and went smoothly, becoming a top star along the way.

"From Transformation to Top" is mainly about the experience of the protagonist Chu Chengfeng in the entertainment industry. "Transformation" is just a stepping stone for him, a debut variety show.

Here, I want to focus on the Gu family, who he uses as a stepping stone.

After the show was broadcast, a young man who had worked outside and watched the show came back during the Chinese New Year and arrogantly criticized the Gu family for what they had done, feeling that they had disgraced the rural people.

But because for some reason Chu Chengfeng still had a particularly favorable impression of the Gu family's parents after he left, and often came to visit and give money, all this anger was focused on Gu Beiyi, who was not valued by Chu Chengfeng.

It's strange. Gu Beiyi is obviously the one who helps Chu Chengfeng on the show, but Chu Chengfeng doesn't like Gu Beiyi. He likes Gu Beibao, who he has never even met, and brings gifts when he comes over. Gu Beiyi alone did not.

Gradually, the villagers began to think that Gu Beiyi must have done something, and the rumor spread that Gu Beiyi had stolen Chu Chengfeng's money, so Chu Chengfeng didn't like him.

Because of this, Gu Beiyi was shunned by the villagers. When the rumors started to spread, his cousin who grew up with him took Gu Beiyi away from the village and never came back.