Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41 The symbol that shocked the ancients (seeking Zhizhi~)

The person who asked the question was the cabinet bachelor who was the first to praise Gu Beizhou's excellent article.

The emperor looked over and saw the cabinet scholar carefully holding "On the Trouble with Barbarians" and approaching Gu Beizhou.

Like this cabinet bachelor, there were several other bachelors and officials of the Hanlin Academy.

Of course, Mr. Liu is no exception.

They are all people who are particularly sensitive to articles.

Gu Beizhou was already prepared. When he saw someone asking, his expression did not change, giving people a sense of calmness.

"Excuse me, my lords!"

The cabinet bachelor immediately pointed to the first special symbol that appeared in the first sentence of "On the Trouble with Barbarians".

"Master Gu, why are you here?"

Gu Beizhou asked instead, "Does the student's article seem more relaxed, simple, and easy to understand?"

There were more and more civil servants surrounding Gu Beizhou, all of whom were well-educated, and they all started to react now.

The generals were amazed when they saw this scene, but they didn't say anything harsh.

You know, in terms of Gu Beizhou's strategy, their generals are the top priority, which is to intimidate them. This invisibly gives the generals a higher status. The generals still have a good impression of Gu Beizhou.

No one in the study room cared about the reaction of the generals. Gradually, the curiosity of these generals was aroused and they joined the civil servants' discussion.

Gu Beizhou did not give a direct answer, but his words undoubtedly opened up the minds of the confused ministers.

"This point and click can be seen as our habit of breaking sentences and pausing for a moment when we speak."

"Then this circle here represents the completion of a sentence?"

"That's right, that's right. What does this, two overlapping dots and hooks, mean?"

"This stack of dot hooks should be regarded as one set of upper and lower parts. Sirs, do you think this is correct?"

"That makes sense."

"In a set of overlapping hooks, all the quotations are from classics. This was the meaning of quoting classics at that time."

"Seconds, really seconds!"

"Then the half-ear hook is a little lower..."

A general blushed on his face and said very loudly: "I know this, it's a question. Look at the words, that's what it means!"

For the first time, the civil servants did not look at the general with strange eyes. After taking in what the general said, they felt that it was just right.

For a time, the civil and military parties got along well with each other, without any previous disputes.

After everyone deciphered everything, they realized how wonderful it was.

"Master Gu, a great talent!"

This statement was approved by everyone.

"I wonder how Mr. Gu came up with such a convenient method?" A minister was curious.

Gu Beizhou showed a wry smile, "Yes, it's a last resort."

The minister who was close felt that Gu Beizhou was in a bad mood, and when he was about to ask more questions, a sigh came from his ears.