Chapter 431-440

Chapter 431 Introducing Qi into the Body

Gu Beizhou went deep into his cultivation and could not feel the passage of time or the fatigue and hunger of his body at all.

The true energy first circulated in his body for a week, followed by the spiritual energy. It was difficult to lock the spiritual energy meridians because the true energy paved the way in advance and firmly locked the spiritual energy entering the body.

Since Gu Beizhou has never really practiced, there is still a gap between the simulated introduction of Qi into the body in the learning system and reality.

Although the spiritual energy was locked and could not leave Gu Beizhou's body, it was still stubborn and difficult to control. Even if he pushed it with exercises, it would have little effect.

Spiritual energy is like a naughty child. The more Gu Beizhou presses the exercise, the angrier he becomes. He simply squats in the back and stops moving. The result of running the exercise for a week and finally being tamed by the Dantian is not achieved at all.

After several attempts with no results, as the absorption process progressed, even though Gu Beizhou absorbed the spiritual energy slowly, more and more spiritual energy entered his body and became congested. Gu Beizhou felt the swelling and pain in his meridians.

At this time, it was not possible to give up. Gu Beizhou could only think about it until he was completely compliant with his true energy.

Chi is naturally produced in the body and is not as untamed as Reiki, but the quality may not be as good as Reiki.

Not being able to control so much, Gu Beizhou made a desperate move, focusing on seven tasks and running seven techniques at the same time.

The quality of Qi is not enough, the quantity is just enough!

The true energy is like a torrent, carrying forward the spiritual energy that has stopped moving forward. During the movement of the true energy and spiritual energy, the two forces merge with each other, forming a force that is sharper than the true energy and gentler than the spiritual energy.

After a big week, new power occupied Gu Beizhou's Dantian, and the quality was several times higher than the true energy.

Gu Beizhou called it true spiritual power!

At the moment when the true spiritual power gathered in his dantian, a flash of enlightenment flashed through Gu Beizhou's mind. He threw away the separate operations of the seven techniques and started his own set of operations.

The true energy is generated by itself, the spiritual energy enters the body, the two qi blend together, circulate for a week, return to the Dantian, and the true spiritual power is achieved!

It can be called "Zhenwu Carrying Spirit Method"!

Gu Beizhou gradually became proficient in his own cultivation method, and his operation became more and more comfortable, and the aura on his body began to become weird.

Chu Yian kept staring at Gu Beizhou. At first, he didn't think much about it when he introduced Qi into his body. Although everyone said that the other person was a waste with many spiritual roots, he still had spiritual roots and had the opportunity to do so. This situation was normal.

But Gu Beizhou drew Qi into his body very quickly, and he didn't look like a waste material with many spiritual roots.

Then he discovered that Gu Beizhou's spiritual energy could not circulate. He thought he was just drawing the energy into his body, but could not reach the level of Qi training.