Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 A clean break

The issue of selling points was quite a big deal, but no one thought that Gu Beizhou would take Gu Beiyi away from Gu Laoer's family.

So when a jeep drove into this small mountain village in the afternoon, they didn't know why the big shot came.

The village didn't see much of the world, and many people came to watch the excitement.

I saw two old people walking out of the car. They looked energetic and dressed very formally.

The villagers were discussing how this elegant-looking person came to their village, when they saw these two well-dressed people who looked like they had status, walked up to Gu Beizhou, and smiled kindly.

"Xiaozhou, the teacher is here!"

Gu Beizhou smiled sincerely and was not in a hurry to complain. He held the child and listened patiently to the caring words of the two old men.

After expressing their concern, the two old men took the initiative to ask Gu Beizhou what happened. Should they leave directly this time, or did they have other things to resolve first.

Of course he couldn't leave directly, but Gu Beizhou didn't take the initiative to mention it, and just told the two old people exactly what happened to him.

The two of them immediately became angry!

When the village party secretary received the news and rushed over, he was met with the anger of the two people. He was very frightened for some reason.

Mrs. Zhao was very tough and demanded that the original adoption document be opened in front of everyone, but the village party secretary was unwilling. After all, the family scandal should not be made public.

But the village party secretary finally compromised under Gu Beizhou's emotionless eyes.

Their village owed it to this child.

Gu Beizhou's parents saved their entire village back then.

In 1992, when reform and opening up entered a new era, my parents were both brave enough to start selling mountain products, so they often went to the mountains to look for mountain products.

That autumn, the harvest was not very good, and the couple ran to the mountains again.

Only this time was different from the past. They found a gang on the mountain armed with controlled weapons and ready to come down to rob.

Without thinking, the two ran down the mountain to inform the villagers. After being discovered by the robbery gang, they gritted their teeth and set the mountain on fire to warn the villagers.

When the village saw the mountain burning, they immediately called the police and arrested all the gangsters who ran out while putting out the fire. However, the original father and mother died in the mountain fire.

Without the firepower of the original parents, the forty or fifty robbery gangs armed with knives could take down the entire village if they were careful.

The original parents definitely saved the entire village. Despite such a great kindness, they failed to protect this child. The village party secretary also felt guilty.

The village party secretary gritted his teeth, took everyone to his house, and took out the adoption documents.

When the black and white document was unfolded in front of everyone, the villagers who had attended the juvenile blind class finally believed that Liu Quan was not lying.

Gu Lao'er and his wife were also pressed by the villagers to confront Boss Liu. At first, they were unwilling to admit it. Later, Boss Liu told them the location, and someone else jumped out to testify that they had seen them go there. They couldn't believe it. Lose.