Chapter 361-370

Chapter 361 Farce at the base

The second day after Gu Beizhou returned to the base was very lively.

This may be the difference in having a backbone.

The Ming brothers rescued them early in the morning and were pulled away by the excited Niu Bingshan to lead the way. The two brothers could only temporarily put aside their discussions about finding heirs of the five great families.

The two brothers were very interested in the unknown road.

Xu Qinghong, Xu Wencai and the others also left the base before dawn and went to the C city center community with the largest flow of people to hunt zombies.

Ji Yan counted the crystal cores that Gu Beizhou had returned and waited until Jian Mi came to discuss the distribution of the crystal cores. Then he rushed to Jian Mi's villa with great momentum.

Then......

"Get out!" Jian Mi, who sat up straight on the bed, with the thin quilt falling down to her waist and abdomen, and her upper body bare, had a gloomy expression. She quickly wrapped up Shi Yun in the blanket and glared at Ji Yan as if she wanted to eat someone.

Ji Yan was shocked at first, but when he realized what he was doing, he curled his lips and said, "No, you're going to eat Xiaoyun right now? Didn't you just refuse to accept the cute little person pretending to be stupid?"

Jian Mi had veins on his forehead pulsing. He gritted his teeth and pointed at the door, speaking word by word, "I said, get out!"

Seeing that he was really angry, Ji Yan turned around and left the room with a cry, slamming the door loudly when she closed it.

Gu Beizhou, who was doing morning exercises with the zombie Chu Yian, glanced over and commented calmly, "What a lively morning."

In the bedroom of the Jianmi villa, Shiyun could not wake up due to such a loud noise. He remained motionless, as if he was sleeping soundly.

This was a bit too much, so Jian Mi laughed and pulled down the blanket a little, revealing Shi Yun's soft hair and delicate face.

"Xiaoyun," Jian Mi's voice was gentle.

Shi Yun's eyelashes fluttered, but he still pretended not to wake up.

He didn't know how to face the current situation.

Jian Mi felt so soft-hearted that she hugged him into her arms, feeling the beautiful touch of her skin and sighed.

"Xiaoyun is blaming me for taking advantage of others' danger?"

When he said this, Shiyun couldn't pretend anymore and squirmed in the quilt.

After the rustling sound, Shi Yun turned sideways, hugged Jian Mi's waist, and buried his face into his thick chest, his voice still a bit hoarse.

"I don't blame you, I, I like it very much."

Forcing a shy person to say such words, Jian Mi felt a little regretful because the bullying was too much.

It was not good to continue to dwell on this topic, so Jian Mi diverted Shi Yun's attention.

"Xiaoyun, feel it and see if you can enter the space."

Shi Yun didn't understand why Jian Mi asked this, but he was obedient and actually gave it a try.

The next moment, Jian Mi's arms were empty, which startled him, and he quickly looked at the space. Sure enough, the person was in the space.

But as soon as his consciousness entered the space, he saw the stupid and naked person standing in the space, and his Adam's apple couldn't help but roll.