Chapter 801-809

Chapter 801 Dog Door Game: Warm Inn

"Welcome to the cozy inn."

"This is a well-established script-killing hall with good reputation and complete facilities. It has multiple environmental modes and allows you to play the most realistic script-killing game. It is a place that few young people are passionate about..."

"The twelve of you are the waiters and NPCs of Wenxin Inn. You need to complete the boss's tasks at a specific time. You play the NPCs in the script to give the guests the most realistic experience."

"The tasks are now released: 1. Complete the tasks assigned by the boss; 2. Find out the murder that occurred at the Wenxin Inn; 3. Survive successfully for seven days."

"Rules of the Warm Inn: First, don't destroy every table or chair in the inn. These are the boss's hard work. You don't want to know the consequences of the destruction. Second, you can't influence the guests to play scripted killers. The boss attaches great importance to his reputation. If you receive a negative review from a customer because of this, the boss will be very angry!"

"Task Tip: Please note that we are a Zodiac Gate game.

Please don't forget, the theme of this game is Dog Door! "

...

The fog in front of him gradually dispersed, and Gu Beizhou connected to the loophole in the firewall as quickly as possible, pulling the signal of reality into his live broadcast room.

Afterwards, he observed the surrounding environment as always, without looking to see if a real-life account appeared in the live broadcast room.

In front of you is a very well-decorated house with a wooden structure and an ancient beauty.

The main script of Wenxin Inn is also an ancient style script, which is very unique.

Even for people who come to the Wenxin Inn, the innkeeper requires them to wear period costumes so that they fit in better with her inn.

The same goes for Gu Beizhou and the other waiters. They wear traditional costumes and you can tell they are waiters at a glance.

The boss walked in from outside, wearing a bright red costume and exaggerated red makeup on his face, which looked particularly weird.

Her lips were very red, but her face was painted very white, but her wrinkles were not completely covered up. She looked like she had poor makeup skills and was not too young.

But her inn business is pretty good. Logically speaking, as a woman, she should be very kind to herself. She often goes to beauty salons and other places. She shouldn't be so old that she can be seen with the naked eye.

The players had different thoughts, but when the female boss asked their twelve employees to stand one by one, they acted very quickly.

The morning lecture begins.

This is a common habit in the service industry and sales industry. Gu Beizhou and the others were very cooperative during the early morning training.

"Today, the inn is booked, and there are only six guests here to play the script of "Ancient Town". You must take good care of these six guests and make sure there are no mistakes."

The players all responded.

The boss nodded with satisfaction, "Okay, a few people will come and join me to prepare the script and props that the guests will play with later, and set up the scene. The others will stay to entertain the guests."

It's up to the players to choose how to explore the game and be the first to contact key figures.

Finally, Gu Beizhou, Chu Yi'an Xiaomiao, Lao Ma Laoyang and one of the other three players left with the boss, while the others stayed to receive the incoming guests.