Chapter 641-650

Chapter 641 Delicate Gu Beizhou

What's more embarrassing than being called Bao'er by your wife?

Of course he was called "Bao'er" by others in front of his wife!

When Chen Gusheng heard the dog call Gu Beizhou Bao'er, he also called Bao'er, and when he started barking, his wrinkled face smiled like a chrysanthemum, and he was obviously very happy.

Gu Beizhou, a three-year-old child, had no right to refuse, so he could only let them yell.

well! It's better if it's bigger!

However, what Gu Beizhou doesn't know is that being older is not necessarily better, because it is quite cute for a three-year-old child to be called Bao'er, but when he is seven or eight years old, seventeen or eighteen years old, seventy or eighty years old, he will still be called Bao'er...

At that time, Gu Beizhou knew what regret was. He regretted that he could not bear the loss of his family and did not reject the title.

Gu Beizhou doesn't know what the future holds now, so it is more important to live well in the present.

For example, how can he coax people to eat the steamed eggs brought by Chen Gusheng?

"Brother, brother, eat!" Gu Beizhou struggled to push the bowl and barked at the dog.

As for why there was a pause in the middle, it was because Gu Beizhou couldn't adapt to the soft title of "brother".

After separation, he could still hypnotize himself, just by calling "Brother" twice.

Gouzi resolutely refused the steamed egg that Gu Beizhou pushed, even though he was very greedy.

"No, brother won't eat it, Bao'er will!"

Gu Beizhou was anxious, "Eat!"

Gouzi refused, "Brother won't eat it! You eat it! Come on, it will get cold later."

Chen Gusheng ignored the two people's objections and happily returned to the table to finish his dinner.

Well, he didn't feel it before, but now that there are two chirping children around him making noises while he is eating, it feels like life to him.

The dispute between the two children ended when Gu Beizhou was not strong enough to resist Gou Zi and was forced to eat the steamed eggs.

Gu Beizhou lay helplessly on the hospital bed, blinking in confusion.

He couldn't figure out why he agreed to his lover's request.

Gu Beizhou was used to being cared for all the time, and now that he was the one being cared for, Gu Beizhou was at a loss what to do.

Gouzi didn't feel Gu Beizhou's collapse at all, so he came closer to him to attract his attention.

"Bao'er, are you full?"

"Baoer, Baoer, are the steamed eggs delicious?"

"Bao'er, Bao'er, I will definitely work hard and pay my dues, so that you can eat delicious food!"

...

Chen Gusheng couldn't help but join in as he listened, and asked cheerfully, "Then do you know what is delicious? What delicious food is good for Bao'er's health?"

Gouzi was confused all of a sudden. He looked at the evil doctor asking for help, "Grandpa Gu Sheng, I don't know, what should I do?"

Chen Gusheng laughed with tears in his eyes.

After laughing, he told Gu Beizhou everything he could eat now.

"If there are no conditions, rice cereal would be good. If there are conditions, the steamed eggs just now, as well as malted milk, minced meat..."