Chapter 701-710

Chapter 701 Huating Private High School Completed

The things Xu Xiaoya took from Qin Qingqing and Ling Ling were gradually taken away by their original owners.

Two balls of light flew out of her body, making Lao Ma and Lao Yang a little excited.

If they guessed correctly, one of them would be the genus they were looking for.

"Boss!"

The boss of these two people could not be Gu Beizhou.

The atmosphere was tense instantly, as if a taut string was about to break at any moment.

Gu Beizhou looked at Dao Jue and raised his eyebrows slightly.

Dao Jue took a step back and made his stance clear, "I only take what I should take."

The tense atmosphere eased, and Xiang Chaoyang breathed a sigh of relief, with a cheerful smile on his face again, "Boss, I belong to the door!"

Gu Beizhou looked around and then stepped forward to Ling Ling.

Xiao Miao was a little confused, "Why is it Ling Ling? It shouldn't be..."

Gu Beizhou was in a good mood and got the light ball in front of Ling Ling without being stopped.

Ling Ling looked at something that belonged to her being taken away, and even felt a little relieved, sighing quietly.

"I have worked very hard, very hard, but some people's talents are so incredible. I don't want to continue working hard. Thank you."

The attributes of the Niumen game notebook are due to Ling Ling's exhaustive efforts, which also corresponds to the characteristics of Niu Bensheng.

Ling Ling thanked Gu Beizhou with a look of relief on her face, as if she had taken off her shackles, and her figure gradually faded away.

So she didn't become a resentful ghost, but a spirit!

Because she never resented everything Xu Xiaoya took from her, and even turned into a spirit. She just wanted to help Qin Qingqing. If not, she might have left completely at the moment of death.

She was led by Xu Xiaoya to commit suicide by taking sleeping pills, but it was true that she did not want to live anymore.

Xu Xiaoya saw this scene, wanted to understand this, and fell into indescribable madness.

"You don't want it? I tried so hard to steal it, but it turns out you don't want it! You don't want to live anymore, you are using me, ah ah ah..."

She grabbed her hair like a mad woman and tore it wildly. Under her movements, large chunks of her scalp fell off, revealing blood-red flesh.

Xiang Chaoyang was so disgusted that he almost vomited, "This woman is not only cruel to others, but also to herself!"

Qin Qingqing watched indifferently from the beginning to the end, whether it was Ling Ling leaving like a relief or Xu Xiaoya's crazy self-mutilation.

"Xiaoya, Xiaoya, don't be like this..." A ghost jumped out of the woods and rushed towards Xu Xiaoya who had hurt herself.

Xu Xiaoya suddenly laughed when she saw Qin Yu.

"Qin Yu, haha, it's Qin Yu, Qin Qingqing, look, what's the use of being smart? Your cousin has always cared about me. He knew that I framed you, but he was silent. He knew that you were bullied, but He was silent, hahaha..."

Qin Yu's illusory ghostly shadow shook, as if he couldn't bear such malice.

Qin Qingqing's eyes were indifferent, "Despicable imitator, you will never be able to escape the shadow brought upon you by Ling Ling and I."