Chapter 591-600

Chapter 591: Be willing to submit to others

It was a woman who screamed like a treacherous child.

The reason why Chen He and the others' backs were stiff was because they were actually afraid of the woman behind them.

Gan Shun is the daughter of the general guarding this safe zone. She is also a major general and a strong person in the True Yuan Realm.

She had seen too many academic elites being picky and looking down on the behavior of soldiers since she was a child, so she couldn't stand the academic elites. Although she was very talented, she was unwilling to go to a training university and simply joined the army incognito.

Gan Shun, who joined the army, was brave enough to fight and kill. He reached the position of centurion in just three years.

The centurion was qualified to lead the team alone, and Ganshun was able to lead the team from then on.

The first task she did independently was to find the academic elites who entered the void to perform tasks.

Then came this first mission, where her team was almost wiped out.

The reason is that those academic elites seek death time and time again!

Gan Shun, who was so angry, simply left the elites alone and returned to the safe zone to recover.

I don't know if those people were dying or something, but one person came back alive.

By sacrificing an army of hundreds.

Because on the way they met another team led by a centurion, and that team took them with them.

In the end, the only remaining member of the hundred-man army took the surviving person from the academy and desperately returned to the safe zone, but died outside the safe zone.

The only person alive was only slightly injured!

Then this man turned around and took Gan Shun to a military court.

A so-called elite who survived by sacrificing an army of a hundred soldiers and other teammates sued the centurion of the safe zone. This incident caused a stir at the time.

But what Gan Shun did was wrong, so the military court quickly sentenced Gan Shun to punishment.

Then Gan Shun didn't hide it and revealed his identity directly. Of course her father, General Gan, couldn't let his daughter be punished. This wouldn't ruin her whole life!

His daughter continues to be a soldier!

General Gan paid some cultivation resources to the elite, and with some threats and beatings, the matter was settled.

But a year later, that elite died, killed by a sky beast attack.

Everyone guessed that Gan Shun or General Gan had done it, but compared to the upright General Gan, others still felt that Gan Shun was the most suspicious.

Because Gan Shun was too rebellious and didn't take the academic elite seriously at all.

Later, several academic elites offended Gan Shun, and all of them died without exception. Gan Shun even had the title of killer among the academic elites.

They didn't dare to provoke this aunt at all.

Some people also wanted to investigate Ganshun and make her pay for her life, but unfortunately Ganshun turned out to be "clean" and found nothing.

Anyway, gradually, Gan Shun became one of the people that the academy did not want to provoke, so even if she spoke harshly at this time, Chen He and others did not dare to complain.