Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 Smart Qin Er

"What? You want me to help you deliver a message to the prince, that's impossible!"

Qin Er frowned, lowered his voice and gritted his teeth.

If it weren't for his scruples, Qin Er would have yelled.

Gu Beizhou didn't take it seriously. He knew why Qin Er had such a big reaction.

Qin Er has now come into contact with Chu Yujin, the time traveler. Chu Yujin's first step is to prove to the third prince that Grand Tutor Chu has cheated with his words, so that all the scholars in the court who were originally doubtful will shut up.

After all, your own biological children have admitted it, and it is impossible for outsiders to believe you.

Otherwise, the original person was running around and could find people to help him on his original trajectory. There is no reason why he would be slapped if he couldn't find anyone this time.

The Grand Tutor of Chu was a great scholar and had numerous students and friends, yet he was suppressed to the point where he could no longer breathe.

Gu Beizhou's eyes darkened. This Chu Yujin didn't know anything. He took someone's body by force and gave it to his enemy. It was disgusting.

If there is an underworld, I believe the real Chu Yujin is underground and will be so angry that she can't help but come up and kill people.

Glancing at Qin Er who was still jumping around, Gu Beizhou said calmly, "I know what you are thinking. If you don't want to send a message now, then send someone to Chu Yujin in Huancui Pavilion."

"Huh?" Qin Er frowned slightly, "What do you want to do?"

"Send your cronies there, lest you don't believe the news they bring back, and tell your people to be careful and not to be discovered."

Gu Beizhou didn't answer Qin Er at all and spoke according to his own thoughts.

With this kind of attitude, Gu Beizhou would have been cut to pieces by a thousand cuts for an ordinary dude, but Gu Beizhou is a person who is familiar with the plot. He knows the characters of some people from some developments in the plot.

For example, the Qin Er in front of him seems to be a playboy and a dissipator, but in fact he has a pure and kind heart.

It doesn't matter if such a person has a casual attitude, Qin Er won't take it to heart.

Qin Er really didn't think there was anything wrong with Gu Beizhou's attitude, mainly because of Gu Beizhou's look before, which made him subconsciously lower his head here.

So Gu Beizhou didn't answer his question and arranged it directly, and he didn't care.

What's more, he is not really stupid. Gu Beizhou would say this, that is, there is something wrong with Chu Yujin.

But is this possible?

Qin Er recalled the scene when he first met Chu Yujin. At that time, Chu Yujin was still the son of the Taifu. He was famous for his fame, but his thoughts were extremely kind. He could not help but feel sad when he met a beggar on the road.

Goodbye, but in that land of fireworks, the son of a dignified master became a prostitute for anyone to play with.

Chu Yujin, who was dancing and singing gracefully on the stage, was incredibly beautiful, but Qin Er felt very uncomfortable.

So he spent money to keep Chu Yujin that night. Although nothing happened, he felt pity for Chu Yujin and secretly gave Chu Yujin 30,000 taels to keep for self-defense.