Chapter 401-410

Chapter 401 The first round of the double match

The live broadcast camera passed in front of every student on the stage, printing energetic faces into the live broadcast room.

On the stage, stood forty-two groups of eighty-four people.

After the camera took a close-up of everyone, it returned to Zhang Lishen on the stage.

The elegant host smiled slightly and said, "The first round of the "Strongest Student" double competition has officially begun!"

Three bells ring, as if they can wash away the impetuous soul.

Zhang Lishen waited for the bell to ring, then picked up the microphone and said, "In the first round, it is a true or false question. Each person has ten seconds to answer. The ten seconds include reading the question and answering. Please hurry up. Once the time passes, the people in front of you will The transponder will no longer respond."

The eighty-four students on the stage looked condensed and became more serious.

Zhang Li turned sideways, revealing the display screen behind him, "Then, answer, let's begin!"

The question was displayed on the screen, and a beautiful female voice sounded in the venue.

"The ethnic group with the largest population in our country is the Zhuang ethnic group."

In the live broadcast room, a group of viewers dressed as top students were also answering.

【Of course it is! 】

【Do you still have questions about this? 】

[As for this kind of question, I can do it! 】

[A little disappointed. 】

The result was unexpected. Except for two people on the field, the clickers all lit up with a bright red "×" instead of a green "0".

The live broadcast room exploded.

【what's the situation? 】

[No, these are college students selected through auditions? 】

[The truth is often in the hands of a few people. 】

[No, later, you guys will read the question carefully. 】

At the show, Zhang Lishen looked at the two girls who had reacted with some regret, and their faces were a little pale at this time.

Sighing, he slowly said: "When doing a question, you must learn to review the question, and you must read every word of the question clearly. This question is about the ethnic group with the largest population in our country, not the ethnic minorities."

The audience in the live broadcast room said "I understand, I understand."

[What the hell, the program team is digging a hole! 】

[Those two girls made the same mistake as us. 】

[Maybe I'm too nervous! 】

【Eh? But Bai Ziyuan got the answer right? 】

Everyone's eyes turned to Gu Beizhou, who was first in the first row on the right.

At this time, Gu Beizhou could indeed be said to be calm and relaxed.

There was also a human barrage that kept staring at Gu Beizhou.

[Well, can I say that he only glanced at the monitor and then tapped the clicker in front of him? 】

[Tsk, what does this mean? He can get into Beijing University without any background or background, which means that he has a high IQ, and he is very careful and waits. If the questions are difficult, he will definitely not be able to do it. 】