Chapter 501-510

Chapter 501 Accepting a Disciple as a Master

There are currently only seven masters of the Ten Peaks, the original masters of the Ten Peaks are ranked in order.

The seats where the three left were contested by the remaining disciples of the Haoran Sect.

Of course, this does not mean that the original Master of the Ten Peaks will be a sure winner. All the monks participating in the competition can choose the Master of the Ten Peaks to challenge.

If the challenge succeeds, the Master of the Ten Peaks will give way. If it fails, the position of the Master of the Ten Peaks will remain stable for the time being.

Every master of the Ten Peaks can be challenged ten times and win ten battles before his position is considered secure.

After reading the rules of the Ten Peaks Competition, Gu Beizhou and the others also came to the Peak Square of the Haoran Sect's main hall.

The huge flying boat landed slowly, and the monks from the sect below watched from a distance.

When the flying boat stopped, Xia Mingzi took the lead to get off the flying boat, followed closely behind by Wei Nengxian, Lu Chen, Gu Beizhou and the others.

"Uncle Master!" The girl's voice was full of joy.

When Chu Yian saw the little girl rushing over, a big smile appeared on his face.

"Shanshan, are you here to pick up my uncle? You're so good!" Chu Yian rubbed Ou Shanshan's buns, feeling satisfied.

Finally he was rubbing someone else.

Ou Shanshan protected her bun with a mournful face, dodging left and right and looking behind her, "Uncle, where is my master? Has he gone to the big world...Brother Gu!"

Ou Shanshan exclaimed, full of surprise.

Gu Beizhou nodded lightly to Ou Shanshan, he still remembered this girl.

It was from her that I learned about Haoran Sect's selection of disciples in the Eastern Wilderness Continent.

In particular, on the way here, Chu Yian had already recounted his experiences in the past two years, including the name Ou Shanshan.

Compared to Gu Beizhou's calmness, Ou Shanshan was so happy that she jumped three feet high and said, "Brother Gu, you have come to see your uncle. You didn't know that he used to be a watchman at the top of the mountain every day..."

"Cough cough cough..." Chu Yian coughed violently. This little girl really couldn't talk about anything.

Wei Nengxian laughed loudly on the side and patted Ou Shanshan on the shoulder, "Not bad, you said everything I didn't say."

Ou Shanshan raised her hand to cover her mouth, blinking her innocent eyes.

"Did I say the wrong thing?"

What bad intentions do children have? Children are honest and outspoken.

Gu Beizhou smiled lightly and said, "You're right."

Chu Yi'an was helpless and covered his face, "I'm tired." Destroy it!

Wei Nengxian looked up at the sky and laughed, "You should want to say that I am dead, hahaha..."

Chu Yian put down his hand and glared at Wei Nengxian fiercely, "Fat man, what's so funny? Are you worried that Lu Chen will leave you? You won't think about food or food in those two days..."

Wei Nengxian covered Chu Yian's mouth, his handsome face was a little red, his eyes were wandering and he didn't dare to look at anyone.

After watching the play, Xia Mingzi felt that the children were having too much fun, so she shook her head, "Okay, don't be embarrassed, we are all watching."